Part one: Caged

Y/N

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT LOSING?!"

The whip made a hard collision with my back.

"THE NEXT TIME YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT LOSING I'M GONNA GIVE YOU TO ONE OF THE DARK GUILDS! WE'LL SEE WHO YOU GO RUNNING BACK TO AFTER THAT!!!"

His words meant nothing, but the whip colliding with my skin caused the real pain. See I was only young when this started, about 5 years old.

FLASHBACK

"NO!! YOU CAN'T TAKE MY BABY FROM ME!! PLEASE HONEY THINK ABOUT THIS!!"

My mother's cries pained me the most, although I was only young, I could understand her and feel her pain.

"She's going wether you like it or not, we don't need her."

His stern voice was the reason my mother and I were scared of him.

"NO! NO! NO! YOU'RE NOT TAKING HER-"

"Mommy..? Daddy..?? Why are you yelling?"

God I was such a fool to have entered that room.

"Honey just think about this! Look at her! She's too young! What do you think she would say about this if she understood?! Please think about this!"

She ignored my existence and kept facing my father.

"Nothing you say will change my mind Moli."

Again, his voice sent shivers up my spine.

"SHE'S YOUR DAUGHTER-

She was cut off by my father, he had punched a hole through her heart... and left... without a single word... leaving his own daughter... and his dead wife... alone...

"MOMMY!!!" I cried.

"Oh my s-sweet d-daughter..."

She placed a hand on my cheek, her actions weak.

"I w-want you to k-know t-that...I l-love y-you... so so m-much... and... I w-want y-you to g-grow... and become s-strong.. and be h-happy... n-never forget how m-much you m-mean to m-me...my little a-angel.. I l-love y-you... g-goodbye my l-little b-baby.."

Those were her last words before her body started to fade away.

"MOM!!!"
"MOM NO!!!"
"PLEASE!!!!"
"DON'T GO!!!"
"MOM!!!!"

I screamed and cried for the rest of the night....until he showed up again the next morning.

"Y/N stand up."

I did as he said.

"Come with me."

I slowly followed him from behind, never showing my face. Then he introduced me to a man.

"Y/N this is Warika. He will be taking care of you from now on. Now go fetch your things."

I didn't dare defy my father after what he did.
I dragged myself up the stairs and pulled out a bag, putting everything in there.
Then I went back outside.