Part two: Laxus vs Y/N

Y/N

"Win this you dumb bitch." Warika says before taking a seat up on the hill next to Makarov.

I sigh and face Laxus.

(Start music here)

"Are you ready kid?" Laxus asks, I nod.

"Let's do this then."

After a few seconds of silence Laxus launches towards me, his fist engulfed in lightning.

"LIGHTNING DRAGON IRON FIST!"

With one step I dodge it, my hands in my pockets.

"Is that seriously all you can do..?" I say unimpressed.

He growls and goes to punch me again, only to punch thin air.

"DID SHE JUST USE SHADOW MAGIC?!" One of the cats sitting up on the hill yelled.

"I think so..." I hear one of the boys say softly.

"Again...is that all you got..?" You say looking back at him.

"You're a sneaky one huh. Well I swore I would never hurt a girl but this is an acception."
He says before he yells.

"LIGHTNING DRAGON ROAR!"

I didn't see it coming so it hits me and I land just in front of the blue cat that was seated on the hill next to the other dragon slayers.

I stand up and wipe my mouth.

"Okay...now you just pissed me off." You say before you tell.

"FIRE AND LIGHT DRAGON ROAR!!"

I aim directly for him, sending him flying.

"Holy moly did she just use a combined attack?!?!" A small red cat yelled.

Laxus came running back and did the attack he did before.

"LIGHTNING DRAGON ROAR!!"

When it "hit" me, dust started flying everywhere, making it harder to see what was going on, but the it cleared up, I was standing there, no damage at all, and my fist was engulfed in flames.

"You really know how to anger me don't you..? Fine if you wanna play it like that, then I guess we can let the REAL fight begin." You smirk.

"FIRE DRAGON IRON FIST!!"

I jump and punched him on the right side of his face.

"WATER DRAGON IRON FIST!"

I yell as my other hand gets insulted by water, I hit him on the left side of his face this time.

Then it just goes back and forth with fire and water until he hits me again. I growl and glare at him as I am hit backwards and end up on my knees, clutching my stomach.

"Not so cocky now aren't ya princess?"

I freeze once I hear that name.

Suddenly I get a flashback.

FLASHBACK

"Mommy! Look I caught a butterfly!!" I run over to my mother, holding a jar with the most beautiful butterfly in it.

"Oh wow sweety that's amazing!! It looks just like you. Beautiful!" My mother says as she picks me and hugs me.

"Ahahahha!! Stop Mommy you're tickling me!!!" I laugh in her arms.

"Hehe I'm sorry my princess." She says smiling.

END OF FLASHBACK

I stood up, my hair hanging over my face and a dark aura surrounding me.