Part thirteen: Choose

-Natsu's POV-

When I woke up, Y/N was already awake and didn't have the old torn up close she had on before.

She was wearing this..

(Minus the staff)

"Oh hey Natsu. The others already took down my other brother Concus. They can't find my eldest brother but they're working on it. We're gonna go help them soon. Here I found these clothes for you." She hands me some clothes and I went to get changed.

(This is what he wore)

"You look good! Now come on the other are waiting

"You look good! Now come on the other are waiting." When we got outside it was...afternoon?

"Hey Chubs how long did we sleep for?" I asked her.

"All day actually, Darius knocked us up pretty bad." She laughed and grabbed my hand, holding it gently.

"The others are currently looking for My oldest brother so we will go help them." She clings to my side. Her warmth is so addicting and her scent is even better.

We walk down the hill and into Magnolia.

"Where is happy and the other exceeds?" I looked down at her.

"Oh they are with Master Makarov at the guild, Mira is there too and they're protected by Laxus and Erza so they'll be okay." Smiles looking up at me, she jumps up and kisses my cheek.

"Where did that whole tough girl act go huh?" I smirk at her.

"Oh shut up you idiot." She smacks my arm, making me chuckle.

"Y/N!! NATSU!!!" Lucy comes running towards us.

"What is it Luce?" Natsu says.

"One of the demons got Wendy! We need your help Y/N! He's asking for you!" She says with tears in her eyes.

"It's gonna be okay Lucy. Show us where they are." I say trying to calm her down.

She nods and we follow her.

"Where is Y/N?" A booming voice comes out of nowhere. We look around the corner to see a man gripping on to Wendy's hair, the surrounding buildings were completely flattened and Gray, Gajeel, Sting and Rogue were all down, groaning in pain.

"He took down all of them?" I thought to myself.

"I see you over there sister. Come out or your little friend here is gonna get her head crushed." He looks over at us and I step out, going over to him.

-Your POV-

"What do you want Jako?!" I yell at him.

"Oh. Father wants you dead so I'm gonna do him a favour." He smirks before lifting his hand up. A chain comes out of his hand and wraps around my neck, he uses the chain to smash me up against buildings, poles and the floor.

"AHH!!" I scream in pain.

"Y/N!!" I hear Natsu and Lucy both yell as they run towards me.

"NO!!" I scream at them but it was too late.

A wave of rock walls goes crashing towards them and hits them up against the building they were hiding behind.

"NO!! JAKO PLEASE DON'T HURT THEM!!!" I scream but he just smashed me onto the floor.

"Natsu Dragneel huh? The salamander." My brother smirks.

"You don't seem as strong as people say you are." He chuckles evilly.

"Don't lay a finger on either of them!" Natsu yells, pulling himself up off the ground.

"Now now no need to get feisty I just want to settle a little something." I can tell my brother has some sort of sick plan.

"What?!" Natsu says helping Lucy stand.

"Who do you choose?" Natsu looks at my brother confused.

"Who do you choose? Wendy or Y/N? Which one is going to die?" Natsu's face drops as soon as he hears the word die.

"What?" His voice breaks.

"You heard me. Now choose!" He grabs my hair and grips both Wendy and I's hair tightly.

"I'm not choosing anyone!! They're both gonna come home!!" Natsu yells, trying not to sound weak.

"Choose or they both die." My brother drops us both and we land on our knees, he holds a sword up to my neck and a sword up to Wendy's, he uses his magic to tie our hands behind our back.

"CHOOSE!!" My brother yells. I look over at Wendy and see that she is terrified as tears stream down her face.

"CHOOSE-!" I cut him off.

"NATSU CHOOSE WENDY!!! NOW!!" I scream at him, earning an evil smirk from my brother.

"NO!! I WON'T LET EITHER OF YOU DIE!!" He yells back.

"NATSU JUST CHOOSE HER!! SHE'S A KID!! SHE HAS A WHOLE LIFE AHEAD OF HER!! PLEASE NATSU!!! JUST CHOOSE WENDY!" I scream as tears roll down my face too.

"NO IM NOT GONNA LET EITHER OF YOU DIE!!" Tears started to fall from his face as well.

"NATSU PLEASE!" I beg him.

"Y/N....I cant let you die..." His voice breaks.

"NATSU!!"

"OKAY!!" He screams back.

"I....I choose..." My brother tilts his ear and smirks.

"You choose who huh??" He says.

"I choose..."

Suddenly I get a flashback.

-FLASHBACK-

"Natsu!" I run up to him.

"Yeah chubs?" He turns around and I jump into his arms.

"Thanks for the gift." I point at the necklace sitting around my neck with his initials engraved in it.

"No problem chubs." He pats my head softly.

"Here I got you one." I give him a small box.

"Thanks." He kisses my forehead and he puts on the necklace except my initials are engraved in it.

"You guys are adorable." We hear levy say.

"SHUT UP LEVY!!" We both yell in sync.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

"I choose..."

I love you Natsu....

"I choose..."

I always will...

"I choose Wendy!!"

To Be Continued...