Part fourteen: Remember me

-Your POV-

(Start music)

"I choose Wendy!!" Natsu yells as tears stream down his face, Lucy too.

"Okay then." My brother let's Wendy go and presses the sword harder into my skin, drawing blood.

"Any last words sister?" He smirks down at me.

"Natsu.." I choke on my own tears.

"I love you..." I choke between the words and after that everything was a blur. I heard screaming and yelling and the sound of footsteps. I looked up and my brother had disappeared. Then I saw Natsu, tears flowed out of his eyes, Wendy and Lucy stood back in horror as they watched with tear stained cheeks.

"Y/N!!" Natsu screamed, shaking my shoulders.

"Wendy can you heal her?!" Lucy asks Wendy.

"No...he used a magic sword and a spell that I can't seem to break with my healing magic...I'm so sorry..." Lucy hugs Wendy as they both cried.

"Y/N you can't die on me...please......don't go...." Natsu pleaded.

The others started to wake up and the other members of the guild rushed to where we were after they heard our screams. Gramps, Erza, everyone was there and they were all crying looking at me.

"Y/N?!?!"

Gajeel...

"Y/N?! What happened?!" Tears streamed down his face.

"Gajeel....I love you...my amazing cousin...take care of levy for me Okay...?" My voice weak.

"No you're not going anywhere!!" He hugs me.

"Although I have only been apart of this guild for a short amount of time...you have all showed me what a family is...even Sabertooth....I love you all...Let me forever remain in your hearts..Please....Remember me..." I caress Natsu's cheek with my hand, wiping the tears away but he just cries more.

"Natsu......I love you...my annoying little dragon.." I kiss his cheek.

"Thank you...all....I...love...you...." I breathe my last breath before everything went black.

-Natsu's POV-

She went limp in my arms and I couldn't hear her heartbeat anymore. Her breathing stopped and her eyes closed.

"Y/N..?" I start to panic.

"Y/N?!"

"Y/N come on this isn't funny!" Tears streamed down my face.

"Y/N......." I sob louder, holding her tightly in my embrace.

"Y/N!!" I start to shake her and Laxus and Sting grab me by the arms and drag me away from her.

"LET ME GO!! Y/N!!!" I tried to get out of their grip but it wouldn't work.

"DON'T MAKE THIS HARDER THAN IT HAS TO BE NATSU!" Sting yells, his voice cracking in the middle of his sentence.

"Y/N!!!!" I scream.

-Acnologia's POV-

"I did it father...I killed her..." Jako kneeled down in front of me.

"Hmm. Good job. But now. I have no reason to keep you." Jako looks at me confused.

"Goodbye Son." I shoot him in the head with my magic and he falls to the ground.

"Kaki! Prepare the Dragon! Let's show Fairytail real dragon magic." I smirk and sit back in my chair.

-End of Acnologia's POV-

-Natsu's POV-

They took me back to the guild and put me in a magic cage, to stop me from getting out.

"LAXUS!!! LET ME OUT OF HERE!! I NEED TO SEE Y/N!!!" I roar.

"JUST FACE IT KID! She's gone. And there's nothing we can do but remember her for the short time she was with us." Although he didn't show it I knew he was hurt too.

I start to sob louder.

"She's gone...and I just stood there....it's all my-" Sting cut me off.

"Cut that crap. Don't blame yourself. It was her brothers fault. He was the one who killed her not you. So don't say it's your fault without thinking about it first. She told us too remember her so that's exactly what we are going to do. She would want you to be strong for her. So show me. Where is the Natsu that I idolised when I was growing up huh?" Sting stood in front of the cage, looking down at my pathetic state.

"You're right..." I wipe my tears with one hand as I slowly get up.

"I'll be strong!! For Y/N!!" I roar and Sting and Laxus smile.

"That's it kid. Now why don't we go and show Acnologia what happens when you mess with one of our members?" Laxus smirks and I nod as they let me out of the cage.

"I'M ALL FIRED UP NOW!!"

I can hear them chuckle from behind me.

-in the middle of town-

The rest of the guild was here. When we got there we were greeted by a massive metal dragon.

"Alright guys! Let's show this guy why they call us dragon slayers!" I shout at the other slayers.

They all nod and we go to attack it but we're stopped.

"Not so fast."

Acnologia.

To be continued...

Kind of a short chapter idk I'm really tired so I'm just gonna go to bed. 👋