Part nine: A fathers hate

-Your POV-

Father....

"Uh. Y/N!!!" I turned around at the sound of Natsu yelling.

And there he was.

My father.

"What the-" He smirked.

"Did you miss me...?" He took the hood off of his head and revealed his blue hair.

"What are you doing here?" I say coldly, approaching him with my fists clenched.

"No need to be hostile my daughter." He smirked again.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE?!!" Everybody flinched at my sudden yell.

"oh that's simple. I'm here to destroy everything you love." His voice sent that familiar shiver up my spine.

"Y/N.? Is that him..?" Wendy grabs my hand.

"Yes Wendy. Now get behind me." I gently push her behind me and tell the others to back away from him.

"I see you are very fond of this little girl. Oh yes. The daughter of Grandina. Wendy Marvell. Is she like the little sister you never had?" That stupid smirk.

"Don't touch her." I growl at him.

"Don't worry. I'll save that for later. When the real fight begins." My eyes widen in fear.

"What are you planning?" My voice cold and harsh.

"Oh. Like I said. I'm gonna destroy everything you love and cherish. Including the girl. And....including you.." His hair hangs over his face and all you can see is his evil smirk.

"YOU'RE NOT GONNA TOUCH EITHER OF THEM!" Natsu jumped in front of me, his fists engulfed in flames.

"Who do we have here? The son of Igneel?" His smirk grows.

Natsu growls at him and I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Natsu calm down. He's not worth it." I whisper to him. He goes from tense to calm and stands next to Wendy and I.

"Is He your little boyfriend?" Acnologia let's out an evil chuckle at the end of his sentence.

"Shut it." I grab Natsu's hand and slightly pull him behind me.

"Looks like I have to destroy him too. You know what? I should just kill all of you." And evil laugh escapes his lips sending shivers down all of my guild members spines.

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THEM!" My eyes glow bright red.

"You are just like your mother. Weak." His eyes do the same.

"DO NOT SPEAK HER NAME! YOU DO NOT HAVE THE HONOR!" A dark aura surrounds me.

"What honor? There is no honor in her name. She may have been the queen of dragons but she was as weak as they come." He takes steps towards me. I push Natsu and Wendy back towards the others who are currently backed up behind the tables and chairs.

"Do not take your hatred towards my mother out on my guild." He stops when we are face to face.

"You and your guild should prepare yourselves for tonight. Because at exactly 12 am. That. Is when my little plan with come into play." He disappears into thin are. My hair hangs over my face. My fists clench even harder and I let out a low growl.

"Y/N are you o-" I cut Natsu off.

"Get all of the citizens out of Magnolia now. Natsu, Wendy you are coming with me. We're going to go get Sabertooth, we're gonna need as much help as we can get." I demand and people start to help evacuate the citizens.

"Y/N what's happening?" Erza comes and asks me.

"My father is going to send his 5 demons to this town at 12 am. They are extremely powerful. He'll have other tricks up his sleeve so everyone needs to be wary. Erza you come along with us." She nods and soon we end up at the Sabertooth guild.

"Y/N? Natsu? Wendy? Erza? What are you doing here?" Minerva asks as soon as we enter the hall.

"Where is sting?" I ask her.

"I'm right here." I see him sitting up on a throne and I go straight up to him.

"Sting we need you and your guilds help. My father is planning on attacking the guild and the rest of Magnolia. Please. Help us." He stands up and nods.

"Everyone! We are heading to Magnolia and we're going to help protect the Fairytail guild!" Soon the whole guild starts to pack up and leave fore Magnolia.

"Thank you so much sting." I hug him and he hugs back.

"No problem Y/N. You can always come to us if you need any help." He says as he pats my hair.
I hear a low growl come from behind us.

"Can you guys hurry up?" Natsu says, gritting his teeth.

"Come on let's go. Rogue! We're leaving!" Sting yells and Rogue soon joins us.

-back at Magnolia-

When we arrived we saw that all of Magnolia had been evacuated and the rest of the guild were waiting for us at the hall, along with the members of Sabertooth.

"Y/N? Do you know what is going to happen?" Lucy asks, standing in front of me.

"No, not in detail." I say. Makarov soon stands up from his chair and stands on the bar counter.

"Children." We all turn and face him.

"Tonight is going to be a night of great loss. But tonight, we will all fight, not as friends or comrades, but as a family. Tonight we will fight until the end and fight with each other. Let's show Acnologia that he should have never stepped foot into Magnolia." He raised his fist into the air and the crowd erupted into cheers.

-later that night-

Sting, Rogue, Natsu, Wendy and I were perched up on one of the buildings. Everyone was in their places around the town and it was about 20 minutes before midnight.

"Y/N?? What's gonna happen?" Frosch says, grabbing onto my arm, his voice trembling with fear.

"Don't worry Frosch. We're gonna be okay. Rogue will protect you." I say hugging him.

"We'll make it out of here and everyone will be okay, and the guild will be back to normal in no time." I put him in my lap and pat his head.

"I'm scared....what if we don't make it?" Frosch says slightly shaking in my arms.

"Don't think like that. We will make it and everything will go back to normal. Just think positively." I hug him closer.

"Don't worry you'll be safe." I pat his head softly once again.

"Will you be safe??" Frosch asked.

I stayed silent for a moment.

"I can't guarantee that my little Frosch."

"Please be safe." His eyes start to water.

I sigh.

"Okay..." he hugs me tightly.

All of a sudden a roar can be heard in the distance and 5 glowing dots come down from the sky.

"They're here.."

To Be Continued...

So. Did you guys like it? Sorry for any spelling mistakes. Byeeeeee!!!