Part eleven: My beloved brother

-Your POV-

"AHHHHH!!!" We here a girl scream.

We both look at each other.

"WENDY!!!" We yell.

I start to run faster and am greeted by Wendy in the grasp of a monster. It was giant and thorns were sticking out of its arms and legs. Behind it was another one of my fathers demons. Kori.....

"KORI!" I yell at the boy.

"Sister?" He turns his head to look at me.

"KORI STOP! PLEASE!" I yell at him. The monster disappears and Natsu's catches Wendy putting her with the others who are currently knocked out.

"Kori why?" I slowly approach him.

"Sister...I thought I'd never see you again.." Tears fill his eyes.

"Kori." I walk a little faster.

"Sister...I missed you so much!" He runs up to me and jumps into my arms.

"Kori why are you doing this? Why are you working with my father?" I say pulling him away and looking into his eyes.

"Did you do all of this?" I say motioning to my passed out comrades.

"Yes..your father told me to...tonight I am going to prove myself to him and show him that I am worthy to be his apprentice!" He joyfully says but that soon fades away.

" But that means I have to destroy you as well...." His hair hangs over his eyes.

"Kori-" He cuts me off.

"I'm sorry sister..." He blasts me into a wall making me groan in pain.

"Hey kid!" Natsu....

"FIRE DRAGON IRON FIST!" Kori gets hit by Natsu's attack.

"FIRE DRAGON ROAR!!" Kori is hit again.

"NATSU HE USES COPYING MAGIC!! STOP ATTACKING HIM!!" I yell at him.

"What?!?!" He yells back But is hit with the same attack he did to Kori.

"FIRE DRAGON ROAR!" Natsu eats the fire but there's something different about it.

"Ah! What the- What is this stuff?!" Kori laughs at Natsu's reaction.

"That is what I call poison gas. I put it in your fire before I attacked because I knew you were a dragon slayer. So why don't you join your little friends over there." He points to the others who are passed out. Wendy looks at me worriedly.

"No! N-never!" Natsu's voice sounded strained from the poison.

"FIRE DRAGON WING ATTACK!" Natsu goes to attack him.

"FIRE DRAGON IRON FIST!" He gets punched by Kori.

"Ah-! You little-!" Natsu is cut off.

"Bye bye." Kori waves while smirking and Natsu passes out.

"Natsu!" Wendy screams.

"Wendy...you...have..to fight him..!" I painfully yell at her.

"But....what about you?!" She looks over at me with worry in her eyes.

I take my hand away from my stomach to reveal a hole that was caused from the blast he used to attack me.

"Please Wendy....do it for the guild..." I looked at her with pleasing eyes.

Her eyes fill with tears as she nods her head, soon turning to face Kori with anger in her eyes.

"You are going to pay for what you did to my family!" Her hair starts to flow above her head and I start to sense extreme magic power coming her and I can tell that Kori felt it too because his eyes filled with slight fear.