Part twelve: Take care

-Your POV-

"Darius..what are you? How are you-" he sits me off.

"How am I alive?" He laughs slightly.

"How am I alive?! You didn't kill me! You may act strong but you certainly aren't! I mean look at yourself, you have a man protecting and taking care of you. How weak." He smirks evilly and I can see Natsu clench his jaw.

"Don't talk about him like that you-" I'm cut off from a sharp pain coming from my wrist.

"What is it Sister? Do you feel something??" He smirks and makes the pain worse.

"AHHHH!!" I scream in pain as it flows all through my body.

"Y/N!" Natsu goes to run over to me But is stopped by my brother blasting him into the wall.

"Don't. Hurt. Him. Hurt. Me." I take pauses in between my words because of the pain.

"My pleasure." He makes the pain 10 times worse.

"AHHHHHH!!" I scream even louder.

"Y/N!!!!" I hear Natsu yell.

"FIRE DRAGON IRON FIST!" He punches Darius in the face, knocking him down.

"Natsu...I believe....in you..." I smile at him.

His eyes soften and while he looks at me my brother takes it as a chance to hit him.

"SHOCK CHAIN!" A chain wraps around Natsu's body and shocks him with lightning.

"AHHHH!!"

"No....Natsu.." I weakly say.

"Now you both will die here." Darius laughs evilly.

"Sorry Buddy But. Not happening." Natsu burns off the chain and attacks him.

"FIRE DRAGONS BRILLIANT FLAME!!!" It hits Darius.

"PAIN LOTUS FLOWER!" A flower of magic forms in front of Natsu and he gets pushed right into it causing a wave of pain to cross his body.

"AHHHH!!!" He yells.

"You should just give up now because you'll never break through that spe-" he's cut off by a hard punch in the face.

"What were you saying?" Natsu smirks and punches him again.

"FIRE DRAGONS FLAME ELBOW!" He elbows Darius in the gut.

"FIRE DRAGON ROAR!!!!" Natsu is winning but I notice something. Darius isn't fighting back.

"FIRE DRAGONS CRUSHING FANG!" Oh no... I know what Darius is doing.

"NATSU! STOP! HE'S STORING THE MAGIC ENERGY YOU ARE HITTING HIM WITH AND IS SOON GONNA HAVE SO MUCH POWER YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO BEAT HIM!!" Natsu stops but Darius has other ideas.

"PAIN RING!!" A red ring flies towards Natsu and he yells in pain again.

"RED WHIP!" A red glowing whip appears in his hand and he hits Natsu over and over again.

"PLASMA BALL!" A red plasma ball comes crashing down on Natsu and he screams in pain again.

"ROAR OF THE TIGER: PLASMA!" Plasma orbs fly towards Natsu. Darius keeps attacking Natsu making me feel useless because I'm stuck in this cage of pain.

"RED SNAKE!" A snake shoots out of the ground and comes towards me, wrapping around me tightly.

"AHHHHH!!" I scream even louder.

"Y/N....n-no..." Natsu weakly says.

This continues for another 2 minutes and Darius continues to hit Natsu.