Part seven: Mission

Just a warning this chapter may be sensitive to some so please read with caution. Mention of rape is in this chapter. I don't mean to offend anyone. READ WITH CAUTION.

Y/N

"Hey Y/N!!"

"Oh hey Wendy."

"You wanna go on a mission with me? You've been here for like two months and a couple weeks and you haven't done any missions." She sits down on the chair next to me.

"Sure-" I was cut off by a certain pink head running over to me.

"Hey guys! Wanna come on a mission with us??" Natsu says, overly excited.

"Who is us??" Wendy asks.

"Well it'll be Team Natsu, Gajeel, Sting, Rogue and you guys."

"Why are we bringing Sting and Rogue??" I asked.

"Eh. They just wanted to tag along." I nod.

"So what's the mission about?" Wendy asks getting off of the chair and standing.

"Well we have to go help the people in some village called the Kagori tribe."

"And do what?" I do the same Wendy did.

"Let's just go." He grabs my hand and drags me out of the guild.

"Come on Wendy! Let's go!" I grabbed her hand as well.

-at the train station-

"Come on Natsu!! Just! Get! On! The! Stupid! Train!!" I try dragging him.

"Nooooooo!!!! Don't do this to me Y/N!!" He resists.

"Oh come on!!! Even Gajeel and the others are on!! It's about to leave!!" I finally drag him on board.

"Noooo!!!"

-at the village-

"Come on Puke princesses! Erza and Lucy are already unpacking! Everyone is waiting for us!!!" I drag all of the dragon slayers out of the train.

"Uuuuuughhhhhhh...." They all say in sync.

"You know what?" I drop them all.

"I'm leaving." I start to walk away.

"Y/NnnNnnnnNnNn~." They all say groggily.

"Okay fine let's just go you barf heads." I help them all up and we start walking towards our rooms.

-at the rooms-

"Boys you're going in the room next to mine." I say giving them all a key to their room.

"Wait aren't you sharing a room with the other girls?" Gray steps out and asks.

"No. They're having a "slumber party" and said they're gonna be playing truth or dare and I don't mess with that." I say opening up my room.

"So you wanna chill with us tonight?" Sting asks, putting his hands behind his head.

"I can take that in many ways but sure." I walk into my room, closing the door behind me.

-1 hour later-

"Oi! Boys hurry your stupid butts up otherwise I'm gonna get Erza!!" They all immediately rush out of the room.

"Okay let's go." I start walking.

"So where are we going?" Rogue.

"We're meeting up with the tribe leader to explain what the mission is."