8.

Jungkook waited impatiently as he tapped his fingers on the table. He sighed annoyed. Taehyung was exactly fifteen seconds late.

Not that he was keeping count, anyways.

He looked down at the food he had already ordered for them. He knew Taehyung liked blueberry pancakes with extra syrup and a large cup of orange juice for breakfast.

He hadn't even touched his chocolate pancakes at all waiting for Taehyung to arrive.

Taehyung was so very special to him.

He was the most special of them all. 

Jungkook would never ever wait for someone to arrive so he could eat. He wouldn't even care at all, but for Taehyung he did wait.

He always waited.

The door bell rang as Taehyung stepped in looking as impeccable as always. He had a light blue button up shirt and tan khakis that accentuated his beautiful waist.

Jungkook gulped completely compelled. He had seen Taehyung plenty of times before but every time he did he always felt his whole world spin around.

"About time you get here." Jungkook said a bit nervous. He got up from his chair to pull Taehyung's chair out so he could sit.

Taehyung rolled his eyes a bit annoyed. Jungkook always acted so snappy and bossy towards him and Taehyung hated it.

It's not like Jungkook was trying to be mean. In fact, he didn't think he was mean at all. Jungkook just struggled showing his emotions and he didn't know how to properly show him.

He felt so much towards Taehyung he didn't know how to let him know.

"I'm sorry I was thirty seconds late." Taehyung said a bit of sarcasm in his voice.

Jungkook broke into a big smile and he leaned in closer to Taehyung from across the table.

"It's okay. I would wait a million years for you."

Taehyung blinked several times and looked down at his lap. Every once in a while Jungkook said certain things that triggered him.

Not in a bad way of course but Taehyung didn't like it. He didn't want Jungkook to make him feel anything.

"I ordered blueberry pancakes for you. I hope they're not cold."

"Thanks." Taehyung mumbled as he picked up his fork.

Jungkook frowned, "Hey! Love me!" He shouted.

Everyone at the restaurant turned their heads to look at them. Taehyung dropped his fork turning a bright shade of red.

"Jungkook! Not again!" He whispered screamed.

"Mind your own fucking business." He told the crowd staring.

Taehyung cursed in his mind taking a deep breath. "Jungkook." He said quietly.

"Well, I paid you to love me and I'm not receiving any love or attention. I demand your love and affection. Right now." He responded crossing his arms across his chest.

Taehyung took a deep breath and forced himself to smile. "Okay, I'm sorry baby."

Jungkook smiled again and picked up his fork digging into his plate. He was now ecstatic because of the pet name.

He started shoving the pancakes in his mouth dropping crumps everywhere. On the other hand, Taehyung cutter his pancakes in perfect slices.

As he glanced up he saw Jungkook was already down with two of his pancakes. He stared at the boy who was humming and had his eyes closed enjoying the taste.

There were crumps on his chin and Taehyung couldn't stop himself from wiping them with a napkin.

Jungkook opened his eyes and was even more shocked when he wiped the side of his lip with his finger.

Taehyung touched him without him demanding it. His chest fluttered with butterflies.

"Thank you, Taehyung." He whispered shyly.

"You're welcome babe."

Jungkook bit his tongue trying to hold in a smile. "Call me that forever please." He said in the softest tone.

Taehyung kept eye contact with the boy. "I will until our week is over."

"Can I just pay for you to stay with me for the rest of my life?" Jungkook asked.

"No. This is my job. I'm not actually going to let you buy me."

"Well, why can't you spend the night over at my house? I'm paying for a week. It's not fair our day ends at 9:00 p.m."

"It doesn't end where. We can still text." Taehyung shrugged.

"No, I want you to stay with me." He responded with a huff and a pout.

Taehyung sighed, Jungkook acted like a child 99.9% of the time. Which was understandable considering he was only eighteen.

Many weren't mature at that age. Even Taehyung acted immature and he was almost five years older than him.

"Jungkook—"

He coughed rudely to interrupt Taehyung from continuing. He was not going to talk to him and refer to him as 'Jungkook'.

"Baby," Taehyung corrected himself. Jungkook nodded in approval. "Yes daddy?"

"No sexual names!" He reminded the younger.

"Okay daddy— I mean babe."

Taehyung wanted to roll his eyes again but he continued to talk. "When you got a membership with the company you signed the agreement. You know there can't be sexual contact between us and that includes sexting and names! You know I can't spend time with you over 9:00 p.m. because that's part of my agreement too. The company doesn't want to be responsible for anything and that also helps protect us from getting harassed or get sexual propositions."

"If you spend the night with me it won't be sexual!" Jungkook quickly said.

"No, I still can't do that. Plus, aren't you like eighteen? Don't you live with your parents? How do you even afford to pay for this? The membership is 750 weekly and it can get up to 1,000."

"I'm going to be nineteen soon! You just turned twenty three so you're not much older that me." He said defensively.

"Okay, but you still didn't answer my other questions. I'm sure if I was to stay with you you're parents wouldn't want me there."

"My parents wouldn't even know," Jungkook replied rolling his eyes. "They're on a business trip and they're literally never home. I pay for the membership because I get money from them. I mean they have to replace love with money don't they?"

Taehyung noticed the hurt expression painted over Jungkook's face. He then wondered if he was always so needy because he wasn't getting enough attention at home.

"Let's finish eating okay, baby? After this we can go watch a movie. I heard that new superhero movie is good!"

"Will you hold my hand the whole time?" Jungkook asked.

"Of course." Taehyung responded as he took a bite.

"And you won't let go even if our hands get sweaty?" He asked raising both eyebrows.

Taehyung shook his head no, "I won't let go. Promise."

Jungkook smiled and whispered a "yes" as he got back to eating his food. He started humming again and kept smiling at the ceiling.

For the first time in a long time, Taehyung didn't hate his company after all.