48.

Yoongi was sitting in an empty booth eating his third cupcake. He never though the cupcake itself would leave such a sour taste in his mouth.

He wasn't enjoying them like he usually would because Jimin wasn't here to make them as sweet.

It had been two weeks exactly since everything ended and Yoongi felt like it had been a lifetime.

He often wondered if one day he will wake up and it won't hurt anymore. He tried to picture his life without Jimin's smile and it wasn't a pretty picture without it.

On the second bite he put the cupcake down. He didn't want to eat it anymore or he will probably throw up. His stomach was really upset.

It was also the fact that he decided to come to Jimin's favorite sweet shop. He needed things that reminded him of Jimin. Just so he could pretend he was still part of his life.

Was it healthy? It most certainly wasn't.

He had been coming every day for the past fourteen days to eat the same three cupcakes. Jimin's favorite flavors of course.

Vanilla. Chocolate. Red velvet.

In that exact order. He liked to start with the vanilla because it was his ultimate favorite. Then, Jimin would drink cold iced water and proceed to the next one.

Yoongi got up from the booth and headed to the bathroom. After he finished using it he went to wash his hands.

He noticed a few crumbs of cupcakes were all over his face. He wiped them off and dried his hands.

Days were dreadful and awfully long without company if he was honest. He could rent other services but he didn't want to. He only wanted, Jimin.

As he stepped out the bathroom he saw him. It was like Jimin was invoked. His heart nearly busted. His breathing quickly increased.

Then he saw her too.

Yoongi felt like he was cut deeply. He thought this was their place. And when he saw the yellow scarf wrapped around her neck his heart only broke more.

Jimin walked to a booth where she was already sitting. He had three cupcakes. In that exact same order.

He handed her the vanilla. His favorite. She smiled and reached across the table to hold his hand.

Yoongi kept staring even though it was tearing him apart. Maybe if he engraved this imagine in his mind he would let go.

They looked perfect together.

Yoongi was looking at him and he was looking at her. Why did he ever think it would ever work out?

Jimin's words came to mind. He won't leave her and not for Yoongi. And he didn't blame Jimin because who would ever leave someone for him?

Yoongi walked back in the bathroom and went inside a stall. He leaned against the door and stared at the white wall in front of him.

His mouth started watering and he swallowed hard. He wasn't crying but he felt very broken. He took out Jimin's ring from his pocket. It was the only thing he had of Jimin. He decided to put it back in his pocket and waited.

He didn't want to go out right now because Jimin would see him. The image of them together kept replaying in his mind like a broken CD.

But, Yoongi wasn't as selfish. He would do anything and everything for Jimin's happiness. Even if it meant letting him be with her.

•••

"Mr. Min you have a visitor." His secretary, Nayeon, said as she slightly opened the door.