15.

Jungkook smiled as Taehyung approached him. "Yay! I've missed you!" He eagerly said as he wrapped his arms around his waist.

Taehyung's breath hitched. Jungkook was holding him pretty tight. "I just. . . went to the. . . bathroom." He breathed.

"Sorry! Didn't mean to squeeze you that hard. Or did I?" He smirked teasing.

"Why do you make everything sexual?" Taehyung wondered.

"Because you're fucking sexy how can I not?"

"You're so horny ugh." 

"I wouldn't be if you—" Jungkook couldn't even finish his sentence because Taehyung stormed away from him.

"Jungkook you're breaking the rules! I'm going to prohibit you to rent me because all you do is tal—"

"I'm sorry!" Jungkook shrieked.

"Are you really?"

"Yes, I'm just. . ." in love with you. He couldn't say the words. Why did he struggle to show him how he truly felt?

Taehyung raised both eyebrows waiting for him to respond. "Can we just go? I have exactly two hours left with you and then our week is over!"

"Where are we going? It better be a public place, Jungk—"

Jungkook cleared his throat and Taehyung corrected himself, "Babe." He said with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

Jungkook didn't seem to noticed and proceeded to smile from ear to ear. "Let's go! It is a public place except I rented a room just for you and I!"

"What?" Taehyung exclaimed.

"It's a spa room where we can chill in the hot tub and even get massages if you want. I know it's been stressful dealing with me for a whole week. I thought you needed relaxing time."

Taehyung bit the inside of his lip. He felt guilty for being mean to him sometimes. "That sounds great, darling!"

"Cool. Let's go." Jungkook replied excited. "Hey! Hold my hand." He said stretching his hand out.

"Well, why can't you hold my hand? How come I always have to hold your hand?" Taehyung asked with an attitude.

"Because I actually want to feel like you want to hold my hand. If I do it I  don't get that feeling. So go on." He said turning his face away from him.

Taehyung reached over and intertwined his hand around Jungkook's. Jungkook turned to face him again with a big grin.

"How sweet of you babe! You must be deeply in love with me." He joked wiggling his eyebrows.

Taehyung decided to follow the game and nodded in agreement. "I am in love with you."

Jungkook stopped smiling and became serious. He knew Taehyung was lying. He knew this was all a game, yet, he felt the deepest, and darkest, parts of his mind grow flowers after hearing that.

"So are we going?" Taehyung asked breaking the silence. "Yes, let's go." Jungkook whispered as he squeezed his hand tighter.

Right now he was in cloud 9 and nothing could stop the joy from spreading all over him. He knew the fall would hurt but he wanted to hold onto the moment a bit more.

•••

"This is actually the best date you've ever taken me to." Taehyung said closing his eyes and feeling the hot water relax every part of him.

"What about that time I took you to that restaurant you really wanted to try?"

Taehyung opened his eyes and looked at the boy who was across from him. "That was a pretty good date too, but this one tops all the others."

"If you were with me I would buy you a whole damn spa room."

Taehyung laughed, "Yeah right."

"I'm serious, Taehyung. I would buy you the fucking world if you'd ask me. Just ask me for anything and it's yours. . . all yours."

Taehyung shook his head chuckling. Jungkook frowned. "Why aren't you taking me serious?"

"I mean besides the part where you buy me the whole world?."

"I don't see nothing funny about it."

Taehyung closed his eyes again and decided to focus on relaxing. "Let's just enjoy this, okay? It feels so good."

"Ten hundred."

"Huh?" Taehyung asked opening his eyes again.

"I will give you ten hundred if you give me a chance."

"Jungkook you can't—"

"Twenty."

"You can't—"

"Thirty! Forty! My whole fortune just ask me! I will give you everything if you give me one chance. Please."

"We've talked about this," Taehyung whispered softly. "You can't buy me. This is all a game. I'm just here because it's what I get paid to do."

Jungkook's heart winced. He swallowed hard but pushed it away. "Well do you have a boyfriend? Or a girlfriend? Is that it?"

"I can't talk about my personal life."

"Is that it?" Jungkook asked scooting closer to Taehyung.

"Is it?" He insisted.

Taehyung remained quiet. He didn't dare to look at Jungkook because he could feel the burning stare.

He knew Jungkook wasn't in love with him. He was only a spoiled rich kid who wanted everything and everyone.

And Taehyung wasn't his property and he definitely didn't belong to him.

"It is that!" Jungkook impulsively screamed.

Taehyung felt his cheeks redden with anger as he looked up to Jungkook's eyes. "Well yes! I do like someone else. It is that."

Jungkook suddenly felt a knot on his throat form, "What the fuck does he or she have that I don't? Tell me who it is because I know I can love you harder."

"I'm not telling you anything else."

"Are you lying to me? Are you just saying this to hurt my feelings?"

"No, Jungkook! It's not all about you, okay? I'm not lying I actually do have feelings for someone else."

Taehyung really wasn't lying. So why didn't Jungkook get it?

"Why can't you like me? I've given you my all and my everything. I'm so infatuated even with the way you blink and you never once look my way." Jungkook felt his throat closing by the second.

"I think I should get going. I really don't want to argue with you. It's probably best if you don't rent my services anymore. I don't want to keep leading you on."

Taehyung stood up and Jungkook quickly grabbed his arm pulling him back. "You can't leave! Your time isn't over yet. You can't or— or I will report you. I will make a huge deal and get you fired. You can't leave me." He pleaded while still holding him.

Taehyung scowled feeling himself get angry again. "This is why I could never like you, Jungkook. You're a spoiled rich kid that wants everything your way. I'm not here to fill up the emptiness from your parents abandonment."

Taehyung saw the light leave Jungkook's eyes. He slowly let go of his arm as a pang of pain spread throughout his body.

Just seconds ago he didn't want Taehyung to leave him but now all he wanted was for him to turn his back.

Jungkook's watch vibrated and he stopped his timer. "Your time is up. You're free to go." He whispered keeping his eyes focused on the water.

Taehyung gulped feeling extremely guilty for what he had said. He didn't know what else to say or how to act so he got out of the tub before he made things worse.

Jungkook heard Taehyung's foot steps get farther away and his vision only got blurrier. There was a thought in the back of his mind hoping Taehyung would turn around and apologize.

But of course Taehyung didn't.