45.

Yoongi reluctantly opened his door. He landed eyes on Jimin and almost bursted into tears.

He pulled him in for the longest hug taking
a sniff of his sweet scent. He held him so close and so tight he didn't want to let go.

He hugged him as it was the last time he'd ever touch him. Because, now he understood that this was a big possibility.

It had been the longest five days of his life. On the second day he felt like he was disintegrating without him and he didn't think Jimin understood.

He was in a deep blue state and having him in his arms once again was life being returned to him.

"Hey," Jimin whispered as Yoongi pulled away.

"Jimin. I'm glad you're here. I'm glad you called."

Yoongi closed the door behind as Jimin walked ahead. "Are you—are you okay? Are we good now?" He asked a bit eagerly.

"Yoongi, we need to talk."

Yoongi's heart clenched. This couldn't be a good sign. He was hoping it wouldn't be that way.

"Okay." He said.

"I can't see you anymore. This time is for real."

"What? Why?"

"I haven't been paying attention to my girlfriend and I think it's because I'm spending too much time with my job. I'm actually thinking about quitting."

"You're blaming me?"

"No. It's not that—I just can't. I thought it would've been appropriate to tell you in person."

"I like you." Yoongi bluntly said.

"I like you too, Yoongi. It's simply too complicated to make time for my girlfriend."

"No, I like you! I like you."

Jimin gulped as he looked away. He felt it. He felt his heart race and his body shiver. He felt everything Yoongi felt.

"I'm sorry, okay? It's just fucking impossible not to like you. How can I not? You're everything I ever lacked. You make me happy. I know you feel the same. I can feel it in the way you hug me, in the way you touch me, and in the way you speak to me. I feel it."

Yoongi wanted him desperately, but apparently Jimin didn't.  He just looked at him. "Why're you looking at me so weird?" He wondered.

Jimin gulped. He wasn't looking at him weird. He was looking at him in awe. He was so overwhelmed by the amount of love Yoongi showed toward him. He was fearful very fearful of the love.

"We need to stop this before it gets out of hand. Before you get too attached. I don't want to hurt you. Just let it go. Please."

Jimin's words were like a knife being shoved in his stomach. "I love my girlfriend. I won't leave her for you." He added, only twisting the knife more.

Yoongi took a breath. It was painful for his lungs to even expand. His hurt became anger.

"Is that all you have to say? I can tell you like me too. Why're you even denying it?"

"I don't like you. I like my girlfriend."

"Can you stop with your bullshit for once, Jimin? Can you just man up to me and admit it? If you didn't like me why do you look for me when I don't text you? I know I'm in your mind."

He tried to reach for him and he pulled away. "That's all I had to say, Yoongi." He said stepping back.

"Then why did you even come? Huh? You should've just not even bother to come here if that's all you wanted to say!"

Jimin was shocked. He never expected Yoongi to raise his voice, not to him anyways and it stung.

He became angry himself. He was angry because he couldn't man up to his feelings like Yoongi said.

"The only reason I'm doing this is for you! I wanted to end this properly so you can get over it! I'm doing this with a good intention!"

"Well, you can take your good intentions and go now. I don't want to see you anymore."

Jimin raised his eyebrows offended, "Okay. I'm sorry I was actually trying to end things correctly." He said as he walked by him.

Yoongi wanted to say so much. Like the fact that he couldn't live without him. But, all he felt at the moment was a deep anger and embarrassment.

"Hold on," he said quietly.

Jimin stopped walking and turned to face him. Yoongi walked away leaving him confused.

Seconds later, Yoongi returned with the radio and scarf Jimin had gave him. Jimin's heart sunk to the very bottom of his stomach.

Ouch.

"Since we're not seeing each other anymore maybe you should take that."

Jimin took them and looked up to him. "You're so immature." He stated.

Yoongi scoffed, "I'm immature? Me? You're the one not being honest with me. You're the one that chose this not me!"

"You're getting ahead of yourself! I'm being completely honest with you!"

"You're not because I know—I know that you like me."

"Are you hearing yourself? You were paying me to pretend that I was your boyfriend what did you expect?"

Yoongi's face turned a bright pink. What if he was just making it up in his head? What if Jimin didn't feel that way and it was just all his imagination?

"Whatever just leave."

Jimin laughed, "Fine! I will leave. Here's your ring back. I don't want it either." He said as he took it off and set it on the table.

Yoongi's heart crumpled, "Okay then."

Jimin turned around and Yoongi felt that anger within him rise again. "Keep pretending that you love her let's see how long that lasts."

Jimin was livid by now. He thought of the most hurtful thing he could say to him. Who was he to mock him that way?

"And you keep being the fucking loser that you are. You're a grown ass man that lives by himself and doesn't ever go out! At least I have someone!"

Yoongi pushed him back, "Get out! Just leave!"

Jimin walked out and Yoongi shut the door. He leaned over it and felt a mixture of emotions and feelings. He felt too much. Just too much.

Jimin held his breath as he watched the door close. He didn't picture this to be so hard. He didn't picture this goodbye to be so painful. Especially, because Yoongi felt like home.

Jimin felt too much.

Just too much.