12.

Yoongi waited on a small table by the corner. Jimin was right. This place was small and unnoticed.

There was only about three others here and they seemed to mind their own business. It had taken Yoongi ten minutes to find out where the place was located because it was that tiny.

His phone vibrated and he saw a message from Jimin. His heart rate immediately increased.

P-jimin: what will you be wearing baby? 😚 i just realized that you didn't tell me what you're wearing ;o

He immediately started anxiously typing."A red shirt with black jeans."

He didn't want to come dressed up in a fancy suit and wanted to look more normal I guess you could say.

It was a Saturday after all and he didn't want to seem like a show off. He glanced at his clock again and started to panic. What if Jimin didn't show up? What if he did show up? What would he say? How would he act?

It was all a big blob of mess in Yoongi's mind. He was focusing on his watch that he didn't see Jimin walk through the door.

Jimin glanced around until his eyes went to a pale man sitting by himself. He smiled as he walked towards him until the man looked up.

His eyes widen as he walked right by him. Yoongi's eyes widen as well. He was extremely confused.

Jimin felt his face turn a bright red. Almost as red as Yoongi's shirt. There was no damn way Min Yoongi, the multibillionaire, owner of one of the biggestt well known company in the world, was ineedlove&cuddles93.

No way.

Yoongi was left in shock. Jimin literally went right by him and didn't say a word. Yoongi finally reacted and sprung up from his seat.

"Jimin?"

Jimin froze as he heard his voice. He waited a couple of seconds until, Yoongi walked in front of him to face him.

"Jimin, right?" Yoongi whispered. He knew it was, Jimin. Impossible to ever confused such an angelic face.

Jimin nodded still completely compelled by the dark haired one. "Why—I'm the only one wearing red. You did read my message, correct?"

Jimin nodded his head again still speechless. "Hi, nice to meet you. I'm Yoongi." He quietely said.

"ineedlove&cuddles93?" Jimin breathed. No wonder Yoongi insisted on seeing each other at a small place. He was one of the most famous CEO's in the world.

"Yeah, that's me." Yoongi responded awkwardly scratching the back on his head. "My username is pretty dumb. I've tried to change my username multiple times but for some stupid reason I can't. I should've known better when creating the account."

Jimin didn't say a word. Instead he observed Yoongi who seemed to act like a normal regular guy when he wasn't.

He was Min Yoongi.

The Min Yoongi.

He was iconic, extraordinary, smart, powerful and rich. He was only a few years older than Jimin and it made him feel pretty shitty.

Here he was in front of a billionaire who had his whole life together, a decent job, fame, and on the other hand Jimin had basically nothing accomplished.

Yoongi looked down at his feet and then at him again. "I'm sorry it's not what you expected." He said.

Jimin snapped back into reality. "No, no, no! I'm sorry. I'm just so incredibly shocked about you!"

"In a good way or . . .?"

"Good way of course! Let's have a seat." Jimin responded a bit nervous.

Yoongi sat in front of him. His hands were sweating and he cursed himself trying to play it cool.

He had been on multiple fake dates like this before but never felt this way. "Wow, I cant believe I'm here with you!" Jimin exclaimed.

"I say the same." Yoongi whispered so low Jimin didn't hear.

"This is incredible! You're a fucking legend. A legend!" 

"Well, I wouldn't say legend. My dad is a legend I mean I just basically took over the business."

"Yes, I agree your dad is a legend but so are you! You've grown the business more and you're so smart like what in the hell? How is someone that smart about finances and money and just stuff? The only thing I'm good at is being adorable." Jimin pouted.

Yoongi smiled, "You're good at making me feel good."

Jimin turned red again, "Oh gosh. I just remembered I sent you those stupid pictures of me."

"I think they're pretty great." Yoongi said. In fact he did think they're were great because Jimin was both his home screen and lock screen. Was he planning on telling him? No. He didn't want Jimin to get creeped out.

"Thank you. Do you want a cupcake?" Jimin asked as he pointed to the cupcakes up front. "Have you ate breakfast?"

"I did earlier. Why?"

"I don't know. Who eats cupcakes at eleven a.m?"

"I do, silly." Jimin giggled.

"I see that."

"Come on let's go get some! Unless you're allergic?"

"No. I'm not allergic to that."

"Cool. Come on." Jimin said as he got up. Yoongi got up and walked behind him. Jimin suddenly turned around and intertwined his hand around Yoongi's.

Yoongi felt his cheeks turn pink and he flinched at the action. "Is this okay? I'm technically your boyfriend."

"It's fine." Yoongi whispered.

He smiled in return and turned back around to continue walking. Yoongi smiled like a fool as he walked side by side with him.

It actually felt real.

It was going to be real until 9:00 p.m.