50.

Yoongi sat on the old rusty seesaw as he rethought of special moments with Jimin. He was here alone after all.

He really needed to stop with this. He knew this was only tormenting him more. But how could he let go of, Jimin?

It wasn't easy letting go of your source of happiness. It wasn't easy waking up and knowing you won't talk to that person or tell them of something special that happened.

Especially, when that person was like your best friend. How can you let go of that?

He had made up his mind and accepted the fact that Jimin wasn't coming back. At least that's what he told himself to help him cope with his sadness.

Everything was blue now. There was no looking forward to the days and that was the sad truth.

Yoongi, simply went to work, got home, ate, and slept. Although, on most nights he stayed awake making up different scenarios in his mind.

Scenarios, where Jimin was with him and he felt happy. It was living hell having him in his dreams but waking up to an empty bed.

When Yoongi heard leaves rustling he looked up and saw Jimin standing by the park entrance.

He was frozen and kept his eyes focused on Yoongi. To say that Yoongi was brought back to life couldn't even half describe of what he felt at the moment.

His breathing quickened as Jimin locked eyes with him. Jimin didn't looked like himself. There was something awfully different about him.

And it wasn't the new haircut he had, or the way he was dressed. It was painted on his face. He looked sad, empty, and extremely drained.

It almost broke Yoongi in half.

Jimin slowly approached him and sat on the other end of the seesaw. Yoongi felt a bit nauseous.

He realized his relationship with Jimin was almost like a seesaw game. They always played but never committed. One was always up, while the other was always down. And how could that possibly work?

Yoongi didn't want to be stuck going through the heartbreaks and happy moments forever. He didn't want to be high one moment and low the next.

It was mentally exhausting. He knew it was for Jimin as well. How could he be happy when he felt this way? He had so much on his plate and Yoongi suddenly felt so selfish.

For wanting Jimin, for wanting him all to himself, and for only thinking of his feelings. Did he ever consider, Jimin's?

"Hi," Jimin said finally breaking the silence.

"Hey," Yoongi responded.

"We haven't spoke in a while." He said as he gripped onto the handle.

"Only 40,320 minutes but whose keeping count, am I right?"

Jimin broke into laughter, he missed Yoongi's sarcasm and jokes for sure. Yoongi's heart only sped up when he heard the wonderful sound.

If he could listen to it on repeat he would without a doubt.

"Yoongi," Jimin began.

Yoongi gulped and felt his insides drop. "Yes?" He replied almost breathless.

"I'm so sorry," Jimin said blinking his emotions away.

"For what?"

"For being so mean to you. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said none of that. I've been feeling so, so, guilty and I can't even sleep at night." He confessed.