25|MINT TEA

"Where did James go?" Remus asked Sirius as he saw James vanish as he entered the waiting room.

"I have no idea, he wouldn't answer me," Sirius said and sat down worried.

"Give him some time, he is in shock after all," Remus said sadly, "by the way I just got a message from Moody. Voldemort disapparated shortly after you left."

"Did anyone get hurt?" Sirius asked.

"I do not think so, Moody didn't mention anyone getting hurt," Remus replied and Sirius nodded.

"What are we supposed to do now?" he asked and Remus shrugged.

"It has been a long day," he said slowly, "so I suggest getting some sleep."

"Shouldn't we stay here with Lily?" Sirius asked.

"I honestly don't know Sirius," Remus said after shrugging again, "I mean she is safe here isn't she? Mungo's is supposed to be safe."

"I suppose you're right," said Sirius, "they won't attack this place surely and also she does not have Harry anymore, which means James is the target."

"Poor little Harry really is jinxed isn't he," Remus said sadly.

"And the most funny thing is that he probably napped through half of todays events, completely oblivious to what's going on," Sirius replied and yawned, "I think I am going to take a page out of his book to be honest. I am absolutely ready for a nap."

"Hear hear," Remus said and summoned some blankets and pillows, "you and me both." 

Sirius thanked Remus and they both fell asleep on the chairs in front of Lily's room and were completely unaware that in a room meters away from where they were guarding Lily's, somebody has mercilessly killed Miriam, disguised themselves as a healer and entered Lily's room with a cup of tea. 

***

A healer opened the door and stepped into Lily's room.

"I made you a cup of tea dear," she said kindly and handed her a cup of warm mint tea. Lily smiled and took the cup, while thanking her.

"Now where is your little boy?" She asked looking around. Lily was in no mood for chatting so she just answered quickly that her husband took him home. She took a sip of the tea.

"And where exactly is that darling?" The healer asked patiently.

"Ho-" Lily shut her mouth and looked at the cup of tea. Why was she giving it away?

"Sorry, I didn't catch that," she heard the lady say. She looked at her face, which was becoming pale and her eyes were turning red.

Lily's heart sank. She only knew one person who had red eyes and she has just accepted a cup of mint tea from that red-eyed person. Nobody should accept a cup of mint tea from a red-eyed person and especially not if that red-eyed person is after your only son. Lily was well aware that the cup of mint tea, handed to her by the red-eyed person, possessed a certain amount of veritaserum, which would give away the location of her only son to the red-eyed person who had handed her a cup of mint tea containing veritas-

Lily's state of shock and panic was interrupted by a quiet laugh. The healer was now fully transformed into a tall pale figure, wearing a long black robe - Voldemort.

"I am sorry to disturb you dear Lily, but you see I've got a little problem: it seems like we got the wrong son," he said in a whisper, "typical of Wormtail, he never really seems to know what he is doing, does he?"

Lily remained silent. She wasn't sure if she was even able to speak and was even less sure if that was because of the shock she was in or if it was because she was under a curse.

"Between you and me," Voldemort continued to speak, "I was quite glad you got him into Azkaban. He wasn't really that useful apart from getting your location."

Another few minutes of silence passed by before Voldemort spoke again: "By the way, do you know that your knights in shinning armour are asleep just outside this room," he said, "that is really quite amusing now isn't it. Oh and don't worry you can speak as much as you want, nobody will hear you."

Lily plucked up the courage and croaked: "What do you want?"

"Very good right to the point," Voldemort 'chuckled', "right now Lily dear I want you to drink up your tea."

"But you see I don't want to do that," Lily said, knowing that if she does not consume any more of the tea, the potion will soon wear off.

"I don't really think you have a choice," Voldemort replied and waved his wand. Lily knew what he was about to do before he was able to curse her and in the state of panic dropped the tea on the floor, smashing the cup into tiny pieces.

"For a bright witch this was rather stupid now wasn't it," Voldemort said a bit less patiently, "but very well..."

He waved his wand: her arms and legs got tied together, her hair got pulled backwards and her lips parted. Voldemort walked up to her and poured an entire bottle of veritaserum down her throat. Tears travelled across Lily's cheeks. She tried not swallowing the potion but couldn't. She looked at Voldemorts red eyes helpless. Voldemort summoned a chair, sat down and ordered the ropes to untie her. Lily sat up as Voldemort said:

"You shall speak now."

A/N:
Hellu!
Now let me just say long time no see.
So ha ha each time I return I always say that I shall try and update more often, but it turns out that I am a great liar so no more promises.
But really I forgot how much I enjoyed writing and I read through the entire story and your comments made me laugh, they really did. You guys are funny! It really made my day :) 
I hope you enjoyed this chapter (if  there is any of you still left out there waiting for an update) and I really do hope to 'see' you again soon!
Stay healthy and take care of yourself!

Love you all,
Lizzie

Btw leave a comment and a vote if you like this story. I hope I still know how to write. It is a very weird chapter, like it is a literal tea party with Voldemort, so I have no idea if you are going to like it.