KOTLC Reacts: Star Wars vs Star Trek

KOTLC Reacts: Star Wars vs. Star Trek

Sophie: Star Wars.

Dex: Star Trek.

Sophie: Star Wars.

Dex: Star Trek.

Keefe: Does anyone want to explain what the heck any of these are and how Dex knows about them?

Dex: Mom has a bunch of human movies and we watched them as a family. They're awesome.

Sophie: Star Wars is better.

Dex: No way. Star Trek has much more sophisticated technology.

Fitz: Um, would anyone like to explain what's going on?

Saph: It'd be easier to show you. *begins to put in Star Wars number Four* (A/N: I forgot what it was called.)

Tam: Okay, I know I'm not the best at math, but I'm pretty sure you start with one, not four.

Saph: *glares at Tam* Who's the expert here?

Tam: *raises his hands in surrender* Okay, okay. Fine.

Sophie: You have to watch Star Wars in the order they were made. After the fourth, fifth and sixth, they made prequels one, two and three.

Biana: Seems a bit weird. Then why not number them in the order they were made?

Fitz: She just said because one, two and three are prequels.

Biana: But still.

Saph: Anyway....

Everyone: *watches all the Star Wars movies*

Saph and Sophie: Han!!!! Han whyyyyyyy...... *starts crying because Han died in the Force Awakens* (A/N: idk, I just feel like Sophie would like Han...)

Biana: Why is Chewbacca so hairy?

Saph: He's not Harry, he's Chewbacca. You just said his name.

Biana: *thoroughly confused*

Sophie: *grumbling* I can't believe you guys have never read Harry Potter...

Fitz: Potters? Aren't those people that make pottery?

Saph and Sophie: *facepalm*

Dex: He's not wrong though...

Keefe: What?!?! Did Dizznee just agree with Fitz???? THIS IS LEGENDARY, WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THE WORLD?????

Saph: Guys. You're missing the movies. Shut up and watch.

Tam: But we finished them all...

Saph: And yet, there's a movie playing, Tam, so don't argue. My friends have tried, and failed.

Sophie: *explaining cause she's nicer than I am* She put Star Trek in.

Everyone: *nods* Makes sense.

*50 BILLION HOURS LATER*

Saph: So, who was your favorite character in Star Wars?

Biana: Princess Leia and Rey, of course.

Linh: Yeah, girl power. *high fives Biana*

Sophie: I do like her, but I like Han. He's reasonable.

Biana: *whispers* Kinda cute, too...

Fitz: Well, I like Luke. It took a lot of guts to go on an adventure he had no idea about.

Saph: Dex?