KOTLC Reacts: The Christmas Spirit

Saph: AAAAANNNNNDDDD WEEE'REEEEEE BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!

Everyone: *halfhartedly* Yayyyyyyy......

Saph: That is a disappointing way to start the morning. I want MORE ENTHUSIASM!!

Tam: *as dull as elfishly possible* More enthusiasm.

Saph: Okay that is not what I meant and you know it.

Dex: Didn't we already react to a Christmas something? Are you running out ideas?

Saph: Yes we did and whaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahat are you talking about absolutely not that's crazy. 

Keefe: *stage whispers to Sophie* SHE'S DEFINITELY OUT OF IDEAS!

Sophie: Yes, thank you Keefe, I don't think anyone else got that. 

Fitz: Okay, but why were you gone for like....a decent amount of time?

Saph: Aw *touches her hand to her heart* I feel missed. Anyway, doesn't matter why I left, cuz I'm BACK and THE SAME AS I WAS LAST TIME!!

Sophie: So, is this going to become a regular thing again, or....?

Saph: Eh, we'll see how it goes. ANYWAY! *gestures up at the sign* Christmas Spirit!

Tam: Yes, we can see the sign.

Linh: *glaring at her brother* And it's very lovely!

Saph: Why thank you, Linh. Tam you are not getting out of this, might as well enjoy it. 

Biana: *smiles and nudges his shoulder* Yeah Tam. Enjoy it.

Saph: *trying her best to repress squeaking noises and kinda epically failing* Okay, back to the react...BAMSOCKERISREAL okay Christmas spirit...how do I explain this...it's generally what people describe as getting into a holiday.

Sophie: Like decorating!! 

Saph: *points at Sophie* Precisely! Which is what we did last time. Only this time, we will do another part of the Christmas Spirit....*starts rubbing her hands together and cackling evilly*

Tam: See, I don't know why, but I get the strange sense that I'm not going to like this. 

Saph: Oh ho ho ho ho, Merry Christmas Tam, WE'RE GOING CAROLING!!!!!

Sophie: *turns red at the thought* Absolutely not.

Saph: Oh absolutely yes. You know, I went caroling  once, with a couple neighborhood friends. It was fun and I will never do it again. 

Dex: I didn't know you sing. 

Saph: Yeah, I don't...

Tam: So, how many people in your neighborhood are now deaf?

Saph: You know, I wish I could be offended, but honestly probably a lot. 

Keefe: So, ah, when are we going, exactly? I wanna share my talent WITH THE WORLD! *poses as spotlight shines down from the ceiling and sparkles shoot from his hands*

Everyone: *stares open mouthed*

Sophie: How.....

Tam: *covers his and Linh's eyes*

Saph: I can promise I did not do that.

Biana: *pouts* There goes my secret glitter stash. 

Dex: *holds his hands up* I'm not going to ask.

Fitz: *shudders* It's best that you don't....

Linh: Um, Saph, there's one problem....We don't know any Christmas songs.