KOTLC Reacts: Bam Socker 2.0

Okay, so I feel the need to point out that this one isn't very funny. But, it is how I would imagine things actually going down if Tam confessed. So. Here we go.

KOTLC Reacts: Bam Socker 2.0

Tam: *groans* Why?

Saph: Because I'm bored and need to do another one because my last one sucked.

Biana: No, you really don't.

Saph: Yes, I really do. Do you know how many fanfics I have of you guys? It's absurd. SO JUST GET TOGETHER ALREADY!!!!!!!

Biana: *avoids looking at everyone*

Tam: *tugging on his bangs* *super red* I am so uncomfortable right now.

Saph: You should only be uncomfortable if you like her...

Tam: No! I don't—I mean, she's nice and all, but—

Keefe: *wiggles eyebrows* Nice and all?

Tam: Uuuuuugggghhhhhh.........

Saph: That's how I feel every time I see you guys have a moment and YOU JUST IGNORE IT!!!!!!!

Fitz: You're smoking...

Saph: *flips hair* I know, Fitzy.

Dex: *wrinkles his nose* Ew.

Saph: Hey!

Linh: Guys, back on track.

Biana: I seriously don't see the big deal here. I mean, I like— *covers her mouth*

Keefe: *raises eyebrows* *gestures for her to continue* You like...

Sophie: Keefe, leave her alone.

Keefe: Aw, come on Foster, I want to know.

Biana: I like...I like Keefe.

Keefe: *suddenly uncomfortable* Oh.

Saph: *starts screaming incoherently and smashing things*

Everyone: ......... *inches towards the door*

Saph: I DON'T THINK SO! *snaps her finger* *door disappears*

Everyone: Darn it...

Tam: Can we just end this please? We get it, you love *makes a face* Tiana, but there is no reason to make us suffer like this. My sister had put me through enough embarrassment as it is.

Biana: Yeah, this has to be illegal somewhere. Do humans really let people kidnap and hold elves hostage?

Saph: Well...that is beside the point!

Fitz: Then what is the point?

Saph: The point, my dear Fitzroy, is the fact that YOUR SISTER AND LINH'S BROTHER NEED TO GET OVER THEMSELVES AND JUST GET TOGETHER ALREADY BEFORE I GO INSANE OR MY COMPUTER BLOWS UP FROM THE AMOUNT OF BAM IN THIS WORD DOCUMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone: *terrified*

Keefe: Let me just... *tries to calm Saph down*

Saph: Try and control my emotions and I swear I'll stick you in a room full of gulon farts for the next hour.

Tam: Please do.

Dex: I think we've gotten slightly off track...

Saph: Right! I have a plan, but before I do that, I need to know what you guys think of Tiana—or as I like to call it, Bam Socker.