XXXVIII

6months later ....

I watch as the sky sprinkled snow out the grow creating a blanket a white blanket of snow on newyork the snow always reminded me of my mother looked beautiful but bought pain to anyone that she was around now that i grew up her toxic ways had caused me to do the same for thoses around me. "Kyra?"i looked at Cassandra and she looked at me worried and then she sighed putting her pen down " listen kyra i undersatnd this hard for you to express your feeling to me but i need something your father i worried about you heard your not eating barely talking and you dont even wanna hold your daughter whats going on "i blinked twice at her she looked at her watch before sighing again "times up we'll try again next week ok ill go talk to your father " i didnt answer her i looked out the window wishing i was a snowflake i heard the door shut and muffled talking "did you fix her " Cassandra sighed " mr.satiago we dont use that wording she isnt broken " my dad cursed loudy"then what is she because she sure isnt my babygirl i dont know what to do anymore i sent her here to fix one problem and ended up knew ones where the fuck you get your degree from i'm sending thousands of dollar to make her to a zombie " Cassandra shushed him "kyra has years of metal abuse that cant be fix by just waving awand mr.satiago "they both got quiet my dads voice cracked "how do i fix her please i just want my daughter back "

"She isnt broken shes hurt and lost she giving into the medication and letting it consume her i gave it to her as a cruch and she holding to ir because she doesnt want to feel pain anymore you can try to show her people and places and things she love to help snap her out of it but she has to want to do it herself " my dad breath out a hard breath " ok ill try" i heard the door open to Cassandra office open i looked at the door and seen my dad his eyes where red he smiled at me softly " come on kyra time to go home " i grabbed my coat and walked out following behind him silently we reached the car and i got in the back while my dad got in front starting the car driving silently home he looked at me through the mirror every once in the while till we got home he helped me out and walked into the house we where greeted by everyone asking questions and romen looking at me like im going break at any moment i mentally rolled my eyes before making my way up stairs " wait um kyra i was hoping you would have family dinner with us tonight king is coming over with nova" i sigh and make my way back down stairs again and into the the dinning room and sat down they all followed before my dad can sit down the bell rung he made a annoyed expression beforing get the door the maid maria placed are plates down infront of us i looked up to see romen watching me then my dad and king coming in i looked over at them and notice that king was holding nova everyone watched me looking for a reaction

King's pov

I waited and watch her to see if kyra do anything breath heavier ,roll her eyes ,smile anything something to tell me she wasnt just a body nova reached out for her but she had just turned around i sighed deeply and adjusted nova on my side walking around the table to put her in her highchair i sat down and watch kyra move the food around her plate she looked sick she looked as if the life had been sucked out of her ,her caramel skin was a sickly baige color her once plump had sunken in from lack of food the awkward silent around the table had made me uneasy
All that could be hear was kyra moving her food around her plate with her metal plate and demetre's tapping of his foot the maid came in and placed small plate infront of nova and handed me my food i gave her small smile and thanked her and she had exited into the kitchen once again we all silently ate still all could be heard was kyra moving her fork agaisnt her plate loudly demtre bang his hand down onto the table causing everyone to flinch i reached over the table and grabbed the fork from her harshly "you should eat the food instaed of playing with it you look like her kyra " she looked up at me and started playing with her hand i pulled her plate towards me and started cutting it up in small piece i stabbed the steak on her plate with a fork bring it up to her mouth she looked at it for a long time "eat now kyra" she looked down at her lap " king the doctors said she has to bring herself out of it she forcing her can do more damage than good" i glared at tony " you think some corny ass doctor knows what good for her when shes the one that got her like this in the first place" tony clenched his jaw before getting up out of his seats " king dont get fucked young blood " put kyra fork down and looked at him fully " tony i careless about your threats anymore marianna was just like this before she died and all that everyone around her ever did was pump her with more pills like your doing to kyra me and kyra watch her day by day as she was just numb to the world intill one day she got up from the couch grabbed kyra grandfather gun and went into the bathroom and blowin her brains out onto the bathroom walls " tonys hard eyes soften and he looked at kyra before leaving the room with cece running after him the room was quiet"whos marianna" i looked romen. And cleared my throat rubbing my head "its kyras mother " looked at kyra worried " she wouldnt do that right?"keon asked I shrugged softly"not if i can stop it" i pulled out a pouch from nova diaper bag " keon can you take micah and nova up stairs for me he nodded and grabbed both of them and before disappearing up stairs he kissed nova on the forehead and nodded at me i nodded back and looked at the only two people left elijah and romen " i need both of your helps " they both nodded" what do you need help with ?"