Chapter three

Hey guys!  I know it's been a while, but here's chapter three! Next chapter will probably have a bit of a time skip and the story should start to pick up a bit. Getting through the super fluffy chapter was a lot harder than I thought considering all the ideas I had for it.

The first song above was my inspiration for the Severitus part of this chapter. The first half focus on Severus trying to give Hadrian happy memories of things that he should have gotten to do as a child. The picnic is in this chapter as well.

Some of things they will be doing will be kind of childish, but will be a projection of what Severus never got from his own father, and doesn't want his son to live without those memories. He will essentially be teaching Hadrian the things that most children learn growing up, but he didn't because he was never allowed to be a kid. Enjoy!

—-Severus' POV—-

I arrive at six in the morning as Tom and I planned. Hadrian will be up in about an hour, and will be down for breakfast two hours after that. We will all have breakfast together, then Hadrian and I will floo to Prince Manor.

"Good morning Severus."

"Good morning Tom. Were you able to get it?"

"Of course I was. I have tea set up in the other room. Let's talk more there." When we are settled, he looks at me expectantly. "Alright, with muggles, he doesn't know how to ride a bike, he doesn't know the rules to most sports aside from what they learn in school. He doesn't know how to fish or anything that is remotely outdoorsy. He is fond of gardening and cooking the muggle way, but those are really the only things he has ever done, and they have always been forced upon him. When it comes to magic, the only broom based game he has played is quidditch, he doesn't know most of the traditions and customs, he has never been to any muggle or wizarding attractions aside from the muggle zoo when he was ten, the quidditch World Cup with the Weasley's in his fourth year, and Diagon and Hogsmead."

"I really wish I could have been there Tom. I should have been there to raise him and show him all of these things as a kid. He deserves every last bit of happiness I could have given him and more. Now he's fifteen years old and he has had to be a grown up since he was five, and still grown up before then. I swear if I ever see that horrid woman again, she will only live long enough for Hadrian to get his revenge. Her family too."

"We both wish we could go back in time to change things. The prophecy was clearly a fake, which means I was the reason all of this happened in the first place."

"No it wasn't. You were tricked, and Dumbledore had caused you to go temporarily insane. If this wasn't my fault, then it wasn't yours either."

"Let's just agree to put the past behind us, and make the most of the future."

"Agreed."

—-Hadrian's POV—-

I wake up the same way as yesterday, and I let a sleepy grin pull at my lips.

"G'morning Tom."

"Good morning kitten. Breakfast will be ready in two hours, you're bath has been drawn, and your father will be joining us for breakfast. Oh, and Alexander sent your things last night. Severus said muggle clothing would be more comfortable for today. Your clothes are in the closet and dresser. Kipsy has taken a liking to you since you let him do your hair and makeup yesterday. I hope you are up for it today because he will be insistent."

"I really hope I got all of that. You really need to give me a chance to wake up more before giving me a daily rundown." I complain.

He responds with a laugh as he ruffles my hair. I sigh and climb out of the comfortable bed. After my bath, I pick out a muggle outfit consisting of black skinny jeans, a black t shirt, and a teal and black flannel. Kipsy does my makeup to make me look healthier again, and my hair is French braided into a crown and bun.