Chapter 3.5

I am putting this as 3.5 because I started writing chapter 4 thinking I would just skip over Harry shadowing people. I changed my mind and since chapter 4 isn't done yet, I decided to publish this first. I also put the reaction of some people to Snape having a son.

I know I mentioned this in the first chapter, but if anyone wants to write a smut scene for Harry and Tom in this story, please let me know and I will get you the information. Credit will obviously be given to the writer.

Severus' POV

The order meeting ends and I keep the smirk off my face with practiced ease. There is no way they will be able to find Hadrian with all the protections we placed on him and the Haven. Especially since his magical signature changed with the blocks removed. As is usual, most members remain for lunch prepared by Molly Weasley. She always asks me to stay, but very rarely do I agree.

"Severus, won't you stay for lunch? You hardly ever get out of that dungeon. It would be good for you to socialize a little." I share a small smile with her, something I have found usually gets her off my back quickly.

"I cannot promise to stay for lunch, as there has been a new development. I now have a son to go home to." Her expression changes to one of shock, and I don't have to fake the chuckle when I see it. "Yes that was my reaction when I found out as well. His mother passed away towards the end of the school year. He stayed with a friend until he was able to get ahold of me. He's rather brilliant you know. I had him tested to see if I would need to catch him up on classes at Hogwarts, but it turns out he would easily have passed his NEWT's with all O's. He's the same age as Ronald, Mr. Potter, and Ms. Granger." I inform with pride. The fact that it's true makes my rare show of emotion completely worth it."

"That's wonderful Severus! Congratulations! You should go get him and bring him for lunch! I'm sure he'd like to meet some kids his own age." My normal mask falls back into place.

"I'm not sure that's such a good idea. He doesn't want any part in the war. He plans to stay neutral. Guenevere left me because of my involvement in the war to begin with. She didn't want to be a part of it, and it is unsurprising that she raised our son the same way." It's amazing how close  to the truth I am able to get without coming even close.

Lily and I did, after all, split up because of the war. She didn't like violence either and would have been neutral if it were under better circumstances.

"Well as long as he won't be selling our secrets to the Dark Lord, I'm sure it will be fine. Just a moment and I will have Dumbledore write down the address for him." Molly rushes out of the room without waiting for a response, much to my annoyance. I sneer at her retreating form and walk into the living room where everyone has gathered to talk on conjured furniture.

"What were you talking about?" Lupin asks from next to the door.

"Lupin. With that super hearing of yours, I believe you should already know that."

"It's rather loud in here. Doesn't really make for the best eavesdropping."

"Very well, if you must know, I have recently learned that I am a father. Mrs. Weasley is insisting that my son and I have lunch here, and has gone off to get the address from Albus."

"A son! Congratulations. What is his name?"

"Hadrian Severus Snape." I pause and consider the fact that the werewolf will immediately recognize Hadrian's scent. "As much as I loathe to offer, he has a soft spot for Werewolves. Would you like to accompany me to retrieve him?"

He appears shocked for a moment before grinning and nodding his acceptance. Molly returns with a slip of paper and we floo to my home.

"Snape, why does your house smell like Harry?" Lupin growls out.

Fuck It (A Harry Potter Fanfiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara