Strawberry Ice Cream

"Are you serious?" Percy said incredulously, looking in disbelief at Thalia's plain pink ice cream topped on a cone. "That's what you got?"

"It's good," Thalia retorted. "Sometimes simple things are better than whatever monstrosity you have there."

"Don't call this a monstrosity!" Percy shouted, taking a large bite out if the top.

"Don't criticize my choice then, or I'll criticize yours," Thalia said. "Hypocrite." Percy only scowled and bit again into his ice cream. Thalia took a mouthful of her own, savouring the simple fruity taste. "Why don't you try it? Then tell me how horrid it is."

"Fine," Percy agreed and took Thalia's cone. He took a tentative bite, slowly chewing. His face wrinkled up in disguise. "Take it back!" Percy demanded, shoving it into Thalia's hand.

"Don't understand how you don't like it," Thalia muttered.

"I don't understand how you do like it," Percy said. "That is the worst thing I've ever tasted.

Thalia snorted. "Doubtful."

"It's true!"

"Liar."

"Well fuck you, Thalia," Percy stated.

She chuckled. "You wanna fuck me? Wow, don't I feel special!"

Percy's face went bright red. "Shut up," muttered. Thalia laughed and pecked him on the lips, getting some of the strawberry taste in his mouth. He mock gagged, wiping his lips off with the back of his hand. "Asshole."

"Bastard," Thalia replied.

"Bitch."

"Shite."

"Whore."

"Fucker."

" . . . Goddamnit." Thalia laughed as Percy blanked. "You got any more insults up your sleeve?"

"Dick," Thalia suggested.

"That's just accurate," Percy replied.

Thalis nodded. "True." She nudged his groin with her knee and Percy backed away.

"Don't you touch me," he said threateningly.

Thalia grinned evilly. "Oh, but why not? Wouldn't you like me to?"

"You'll just hurt me!" Percy whined.

Thalia ran a finger over his chin. "What if I wouldn't," she said seductively, stepping closer. Percy's breathing quickened, and she was sure the bulge in his pants grew.

She kneed him in the groin and shot off, leaving the poor boy howling.