Write Down your Story

"I heard you're writing a series about Percy's life," Thalia said, sitting on the couch next to Sally as Percy headed for the kitchen. The mother had her laptop on her legs as she typed in a google doc. "Care to confirm?"

"I am," Sally replied, smiling at the girl. "I'm already on book three, about his third quest."

"Sticking to the storyline?" Thalia said teasingly, leaning over to read what was on the page. It was in English, so the words just swirled off the page.

"Of course," Sally answered. "I might change some things later, though. Not everything needs to be revealed."

"I vote that you keep Thalia and I's relationship secret," Percy said, coming out of the kitchen with a Root Beer and a Dr Pepper.

"I don't understand why," Sally told him. "It isn't like you're hiding it from camp and the mortals."

"I think it makes sense," Thalia interrupted. "I mean, we'd like to keep a few things personal instead of revealing everything to the world, even if they think we're fictional."

"At least you're giving me an explanation. I'd be perfectly fine with that," Sally responded. "Now, why don't you two help me here? Explain in full detail what happened at the Smithsonian. Don't leave out anything."

Later that night, after Sally had retired to bed, the young couple sat curled up on the couch watching a movie. "How do you feel about what your mom's writing?" Thalia asked abruptly, resting her chin on Percy's shoulder to look at his face.

He shrugged. "I guess I'm okay with it. It's fictional, so it isn't like anyone will try and find us. It won't disturb our peace and it'll get the chance for demigods to get the recognition they deserve. If anything, it's for the better."

"I wasn't sure if you'd be comfortable sharing your life like that," Thalia commented.

"Mom made sure I was okay with it before starting. Trust me, I was pestered about it. I thought hard," Percy smiled. Thalia smiled back, curling further into the crook of his arm and resting her head against his chest.

"Do you think it'll get popular?" Percy said suddenly.

"Possibly. Do you want it to?" Thalia countered.

"I do. Not for fame, but so that the world can know that kids go through a lot. It isn't just adults that suffer, so do we."

"Wise words," Thalia responded, yawning slightly. "Maybe they'll make fanart about us."

"Maybe they'll make fanfictions," Percy laughed. "Imagine if they actually managed to get our relationship right."

"Doubtful," Thalia chuckled. "They'll stick with the canon Percy and Annabeth couple. They'll be ship names and everything. You'll be a part of Percabeth."

"Why Percabeth?"

"I don't know. What else would it be? Annercy?" Thalia scoffed. "That sounds terrible."

"We'll be Perlia," Percy decided. "I think that sounds nice."

"It does," Thalia agreed. "Maybe, if the fandom grows enough, they'll start going outside of Percabeth and get to us."

"Imagine all the relationships they'd come up with," Percy said. "Pair me with Piper, Hazel, maybe even Jason or Leo."

"Don't you know anything? Fandoms love gays," Thalia informed him. "You'll most definitely be paired with Jason or Leo. Nico, too, probably."

"Hmm. Do you think they'd pair me with gods?" Percy wondered.

Thalia snorted. "Of course they would. How horrible would that be? You with Aphrodite? Athena? Artemis?" The couple laughed heartily.

"I can't wait to read those fanfictions," Percy said, turning to press his lips into her hair. "We'll read them all."

"They'll be a lot," Thalia said warningly. "If it gets as popular as you want it to, they'll be thousands upon thousands of fanfictions to read."

"We'll read all the ones with us as the pairing," Percy declared.

"Sure we will," Thalia muttered. "You'll make sure of it."

"We'll find a way. After all, the fandom will be crazy."

"I'm sure they will."

That was fun.

Can you believe that this book is finished? Completed? Done? It's kind of sad, but I'm truthfully really excited to start the next book. It's going to be my all-time favourite pairing, Pertemis. That's going up tomorrow.

But what a ride this has been! Me just now putting up that missing chapter (oops) but still, one chapter a day for seventy-three days! This has been hard, especially at certain times (as you know) but we've made it!

I will admit, this has given me advantages. I know the national day every day and I know how many days it's been from 2018 every single day. I will seriously at random times during the day just tell someone 'hey, it's the seventy-third day of the year' and watch them look at me like I'm crazy. It's great.

Anyways, thank you to all of my supporters! Some of you have reviewed and told me about how you're liking it, some of you have favourited, and some of you have just read it all the way through, but I see all of this and I must say, whether you're new or old, thank you so much. All of this support is absolutely amazing. Seriously, 3k views? Already? Crazy!

Thank you all. I hope you've enjoyed this and I hope you will enjoy the next book, DownPour.

Cheers.