🎶7🎶

A/N: if you didn't know Y/F/F means your fave food. Just lettin ya know. Enjoy!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
This morning everything felt alright, we still haven't heard from John it's been about a week and he's not shown up. I've visited Mum's house and he wasn't there. She said he'd gone out with some friends, so I went home. It was empty. All the lights off and silent.

I walked to the kitchen and found a note stuck to the fridge.

'Headed out I'll be home soon

-Mimi'

I threw the note away and made my way towards the stairs. As I walked through the lounge I glanced over to a room, dimly lit. I walked closer to the white, glass paned door and pushed it causing a slight creak. I saw a shadow jump a bit. "Hello?" I said.

"Hey Y/N" Paul said stepping into the candle light. "What's all this?" I asked. "Well, I haven't taken you on a date yet, and I thought this was pretty romantic" He said rubbing his neck. "It is very beautiful" I said. "well, that's good" he smiled.

"Ooh! One moment!" He said running inside. He brought back out two plates and set them on the table. "Y/F/F! I thought it since I wanted tonight to be special I would make your favorite" he smiled brightly. 

He walked around me and pulled out a chair gesturing for me to sit in it. "Why thank you" I said sitting. He walked over to his chair and sat down. I dug into the amazing food. "This, it's amazing" I said.

"Only the best for you" he smiled. The dinner was amazing, we talked and laughed, it made me feel so much better, better than I have this last week. We finished our plates, he cleaned up and ran back in. "Okay, come with me!" He said holding his hand out. I grabbed his hand as he dragged me outside.

He brought me to a chair and sat me down. "Okay, listen to this " He said grabbing his guitar.

'Something in the way she moves
Attracts me like no other lover
Something in the way she woos me
I don't want to leave her now'

He sang as the pale moonlight hit his dark hair.

'Somewhere in her smile she knows
That I don't need no other lover
Something in her style that shows me
I don't want to leave her now'

'You're asking me will my love grow
I don't know I don't know
You stick around now it may show
I don't know I don't know'

I smiled brightly and swayed to the beat.

'Something in the way she knows
And all I have to do is think of her
Something in the things she shows me
I don't want to leave her now'

He played the last note and looked up. "That was great!" I said standing. The pale moon showed his pink face. I walked up and sat my arms around his neck, he snaked his arms around my waist. "Thanks" he whispered.

"Anytime!" I smiled. He pecked my cheek as he loosened his grip on my waist. "Wait one minute I'm going to grab something!" He said. I waited outside as he ran away from me. "Okay, I'm back" he said out of breath.

"Were you... running?" I asked. "Yeah I had to go back to my house" he said. "You didn't have to it could've waited" I said. "No, I want to do it as soon as possible" he said. He walked over to me and took my hand. "Y/N we've known each other for quite a while and I feel like we have this very strong connection, like we were meant for each other" he said.