🎶11🎶

I walked out tears stained my face. I walked over to the lake and sat down in the grass. I don't know how but tears just kept flowing, I knew this would happen, John would get attached and she would hurt us. Never knew it would have been me too.

A few minutes later the tears started to dry up and I heard footsteps walking up. They sat down next to me, it was Paul. "Hey, are you okay? You never came back to the party" he said. "Umm, yeah I'm fine" I said wiping my nose. "Really?" He asked wiping a tear off.

"No" I sighed. "Do you want to talk about it?" He asked. "Not really, I'll just cry again, and I've cried way too much tonight" I said. "Well, we can just sit if you'd like" he said. "Yeah, that's be nice" I said placing my head on his shoulder.

It was finally quiet, the world had stopped, the screaming, the crying, and the lies, they had all stopped. "Can I ask a question?" Paul asked. "Sure" I said. "When we were performing, the man had said your name was the Black Star. Why is that?" He asked. " I think it means that I'm a black star myself. Not a white one like everyone would expect but a black one. I'll never be like all those girls nowadays, all those preppy, dressy, proper girls. I'll always be different" I said.

"Wow, that's deep" he said. "Yeah, I'd given the name some thought" I said. I laid on the grass and looked up at the stars. "They're are quite a lot of white stars though" I giggled. "Yeah, but I like the ones that aren't really seen until you look hard enough" he said laying with his arm behind his head.

"Yeah, those are amazing too" I said. We laid for about an hour as I started to fall asleep. "Hey, you want to head home?" He asked as I shook my head no. "I don't wanna go there, can I spend the night at your house?" I asked. "I guess, you want to tell Mimi and the way?" He asked.

"No, lets just go" I said standing up. We walked through the dimly lit neighborhood, Paul opened his door and we headed upstairs. I walked over to the chair in the corner and curled into a balls. "What're you doing?" He asked. "Well, I was going to sleep" I said.

He laughed and walked over. "You can use the bed, I'll sleep here" he said. "No, it's your bed" I said. I soon felt someone pick me up and lay me down. "Hey!" I said as I saw Paul lay in the chair.

I walked over and tapped him on the shoulder. "What?" He asked. "You moved me" I said. "Yep" He said. "Why did you.. why don't we just share the bed?" I said. "Really?" He asked.

"Yeah, unless you're uncomfortable with that" I said. "No, are you uncomfortable with it?" He asked. "No, Okay then goodnight" I said laying on one side of the bed. "Goodnight" He said laying on the other side. I felt two arms wrap around my waist minutes later and smiled to myself.

~Time skip~

It'd been a while since the whole argument and Mum and Mimi went out for tea and solved their problem and Mum apologized to John, and I, it wasn't much but I didn't want to hold a grudge on my mum or Mimi forever. Me and John visited his painting class where they were painting a lady. We had walked into the backyard to find mum and Mimi in lawn chairs sunbathing.

"Do you own a licence for those legs, ladies?" John asked. "It's a nice day for it, then." Mimi said. "Everything feels so different in the sunshine." Mum said. "Yes, usually warmer. How was college?" Mimi asked. "A woman came in, took her kit off and we painted her breasts. Not actually physically." John said.

"I've got an eye on you two" I said as I began to walk off. "Where are you going?" Mimi asked. "We're Going Paul's , he's waiting for us at his." I said. "What about dinner?" She asked. "I'm not hungry." I said.

"Well, you will be." She said. "They could have their dinner at my house. Just with them being near, you know, at Paul's. I mean, if you're not making
anything special, Mimi." Mum said. "Saves me from cooking, I suppose." Mimi said placing her sunglasses on and laying back down. I smiled and began to walk out the gate again. "Get to it, Fishy lad. Privets don't prune themselves, you know?" John said talking to the student living with us.