~~EPILOGUE~~

~Eight years later~

The Goddess has really blessed me and Dakota, that's for certain. Our house is now filled with the laughter and little thumping feet of pups, six of them in total.

Little Noah isn't so little anymore, at ten years old he's really grown up...and even though he no longer desires to be held, he still sticks to me like glue as much as he can...a mama's boy through and through. He's already starting to show that he'll be taller than me by the time he's in ninth grade, shooting up like a bean pole. His blonde curls have only gotten wilder and longer, and he's very adamant about keeping them that way.

Kova has also shot up, and from the looks of it he'll be even taller than Noah...just like Dakota predicted. Kova is pretty much a miniature version of his daddy with his black hair and brown eyes, especially since he's decided to let his hair grow long instead of letting me cut it, wanting it to be just like his dad.

Our third is a little girl we named Narah, Dakota's first baby girl. Much to my delight, she favors both of us equally, and to my mates delight she developed heterochromia like me...with one blue, and one brown eye. Her brunette curls kept shoulder length the way she likes them, at seven years old she's already so assertive at strong willed...which makes me incredibly happy, and Dakota a little nervous.

Pups number four and five are our five year old fraternal twins Zane and Hiraya, who have proven just how strong Dakota's genes really are with their black hair and dads skin tone, though we were surprised yet again by my eyes showing up again in both of them. Zane having blue and hazel, while Hiraya's are brown and green...it quite the phenomenon, but we don't question it it too much...especially since Hiraya is showing signs of having the same ability as me and my mother, retrocognition...the ability to see the past.

And finally, our last pup Citlali, true princess of the family at two years old. To be truthful, me and Dakota had planned on making the twins the last pups, but much to our surprise, she became our unexpected final addition....and I have to admit she's the cutest surprise. Out of all of our biological pups, she favors me the most, her dirty blonde hair and complexion may be darker than mine...but she still helps me and Noah fit in a little more, especially with those blues eyes to go with it.

After bringing her into the family, me and Dakota have both made sure to always use protection...because as much as I love all of our beautiful pups, our house is officially full, we don't have any more room...and frankly, after two c-sections and three natural deliveries...I'm done having pups. Dakota didn't argue, both because he knows better, and he has the big family he dreamed of...it's certainly bigger than Jake or Paul's with them only having three pups each.

Speaking of which, Dakota and Noah are visiting the pack house today, part of their father son time. The rest of the pups are with me, all of them sitting with me in the living room watching their favorite show- Loony Tunes, giggling at the antics of Buggs Bunny and Daffy Duck. Citlali sits in my lap with her sippy cup, while Narah and Kova cuddle on either side of me, and the twins sit on the floor propped up on pillows...the only thing that could make this better is if my other two boys were here.

"Mama!"

I turn to the open door to see Noah running in, my mate following behind him with a happy smile on his face.

"Daddy!" Our other pups cry out, swarming him as he crouches down to their level. Citlali remains in my lap though, she's inherited my more bashful demeanor, so she just bounces happily as he comes towards us, Noah sitting beside me first.

"Goddess, I love this greeting." He chuckles as he kisses me, then Citlali, and then sits down on the couch, Noah happily between us. The rest of our pups crawl up on the couch, packing it full as Dakota puts his arm behind my head.

"How was your day Ohpitsa?" I ask, and he chuckles.

"It was pretty good, training was light, and I believe Noah here has himself a little girlfriend." He says, and Noah scowls adorably.

"Is that so? What girl is doting over our little man?" I ask as I ruffle Noah's hair.

"Vivian." Dakota chuckles, and I look at him in shock.

"Vivian? Jake's daughter?" I ask, and he nods.

"She keeps chasing and hugging me, and trying to kiss my cheek...she's weird!" Noah pouts, and me and Dakota share a knowing look.

"Well she likes you baby, she probably thinks you're cute." I murmur, and he huffs.

"She's still weird." He grumbles, and I suppress laughter.

~You think it's possible that, you know?~ I ask Dakota through our link, and he grins.

~It's a definite possibility, she's an alpha child after all...bonds can start showing at young ages, though we won't really know for sure until both of them are older and go through their first shift.~

I smile to myself, finding it absolutely sweet...and I know that despite his pouty behavior, he secretly likes her too.

"Well honey, I think it's cute..." I murmur, and Dakota chuckles.

"Mom..." He groans, and I smile as we all continue to watch together, the couch just as full as my heart. There is no other place rather be, surrounded by so much love...with my handsome mate and husband by my side, and our beautiful pups around us.

Who would've guessed that this all started with two lone wolves crossing each other's paths...and falling for each other?