Chapter 4

Tracy

Elliot and Kyle was actually fun to hang around with. Skylar was shy around them, but Elliot was nice enough to actually make her feel comfortable by the time they went home. They went home around 10:30 pm and Elliot said they might go to a bar or something - even though it is still a week day. Kyle just shook his head and dragged him out of the apartment.

"Well, that was weird." Skylar said as soon as they exited.

"What is weird?" I asked her.

"Them, hanging out over here." She said. "And your locker is right next to theirs?"

"Yeah." I shrugged. "Didn't you read the articles today in school about that Winter and I?"

"Winter?" Skylar asked confused. "You mean Carson?"

I nodded my head. "Well, I didn't know his name, so I came up with that one."

She laughed, "would you like to explain?"

"That will be another time." I said yawning. "We still have to go to bed, I have morning classes tomorrow."

"I have afternoon." Skylar smiled. "Good night." She said as she went towards her room's door.

"Good night." I said and went to my room to get ready for bed.

I got a text from my friends back home and they seemed to like the universities they were going as they shared pictures in the group chat. They told me to update them about the universities I was in, but I was too tired to reply back to anything.

The next morning was tiresome. I took a granola bar- yup, have to work on the breakfast meals soon. I grabbed a coffee from the cafe in school and head towards my locker.

I was surprised to see Winter- Carson near the locker area with a group of girls.

I didn't say anything as I tried to open my locker with my other hand while my coffee was on the other hand, I used the word- tried because the next thing I know was that Carson snatched my coffee from me and took a sip. I was shocked and I was fuming. The girls was shock too because their mouth was opened similar to mine.

"Not bad." He said as he took another sip.

"Of course it is not bad when you take it from someone else." I said clearly annoyed.

"Well, girls maybe some other times. My girlfriend and I have to catch up on something. She seems moody today." He said with a straight face and if I was those girls who was standing there, I would have believed his lies too.

"I am not your girlfriend." I said.

"Babe, didn't you join the university because you couldn't stay away from me?" He said smirking and my mouth dropped open for the second time today.

The girls whispered to themselves and quickly left.

"How? What? What are you trying to do?" I asked horrified. If this news get out, his fandom will again come after me.

"Babe, I just wanted to give you some of my love." He said.

"Are you out of you mind? and stop calling me that-" I said.

"Stop calling you what? Babe?" He smirked. "I know you like that."

"I don't." I said annoyed and turned back to my locker. Second day of school and here he is spoiling my mood. Already my first day was ruined because no one wanted to talk to me and here he is spreading another problem.

"Your coffee is too sweet." He commented all of a sudden.

"I like it that way." I said. I always have coffee -black with 2 sugars. "It was for me, so obviously it will be the way I like it." And then I slammed my locker door shut and glared at him.

He was still sipping the coffee- and even have the nerve to complain about how sweet the coffee is.

"You are not coming to Kyle's party." He said finally.

Okay.. so this is what he was up to.

"Why? I got invited and if I want I will come. Now I will definitely come." I said smirking at him.

He glared at me, but his eyes had a double meaning? Fear?

"No. You're not invited." He said.

"Excuse me? Didn't you hear Kyle said I am invited and he is the host." I said and I smiled.

His hands turned into a fist and before he could say anything. I took the chance to get out from there.

"I will see you around, maybe at the party." And I turned back to walk away.

"Babe, Focus in class and don't miss me so much.I will see you after class." He screamed in the busy hallway and I heard some gasps and whispered and I turned to glare at him and he had the nerve to smile as he waved at me.

I just turned back with an annoyed look and walked quickly to my classroom hoping that I am not late.

Thankfully, I was 10 minutes early- all because I ran all the way to the classroom. The professor was already there- setting up the things for the class and I took the seat in the middle- I was not really in a good mood today as my best friend- coffee got stolen from me and if I have to grab another one. I have to go to the other side of the campus to get hold of one and I can't do that.I was moody in the classroom. I yawned as the professor explained the course outline and what we will be looking forward in this semester. People maintained distance from me- they are avoiding the seats near me and hearing that we have some group work for this class, later this semester is not helping me in this situation.

The class ended earlier because it was just an introductory class and I exited last and I asked the professor about the assignments and if I am allow to work alone for the group assignments.

"It's a huge assignment." He said. "It's preferable that you work in group, but depending on situations I can grant it, but for now I want you to work in group."

He said and I thanked him and exited with a tiny frown and added another huge problem in my list. Thank you Carson, I said to myself and as soon as stepped out of the room.I saw lots of girls standing in the hallway who was whispering to each other and I thought. Well, what the heck is going on and of course.

It have to be him, standing right outside the classroom door talking to some group of people- mostly girls. His eyes met mine and I quickly turned around.

"Can you please excuse me? My girlfriend just came out of the class." He said loudly making everyone whisper and quickly they moved away from him. I thought people was scared of him, but well.. he is the popular guy.

I was walking way too quickly as soon as I heard that, but he caught hold of my bag and pulled me towards him making me face him.

"Babe, are you still mad that I couldn't spend the night with you yesterday?" He said loudly.

And that ladies and gentlemen, was the last straw before I put my hands on his arm and twisted his arm at the back and pushed his body down, making him kneel and cry out in pain. At least, watching some movies didn't go to waste.

"Babe, where did your manners go? You might as well learn some manners before you come near me" I sneered and left his arms and turned back and walked away, obvious to the stares from the people.

Well, since I was popular for being bad, I might as well just keep it that way.

Author's Note:Thank you for reading this book. Please vote for the chapters and share it with others... next update will be on Monday! Happy readings!