Chapter 48

Tracy

Carson was no where to be seen after our conversation and it seem like he is really disappointed with all of us and especially me, most probably because he thinks that I don't trust him and what he said.

But something, that made me want to laugh and cry at the same time was when he decided to bring Taylor to me and introduced her to me. Why she was here was bothering me so much. I can see from her fake smile, that she was least interested, but he obviously thought otherwise.

He put us or me in an awkward situation when he left to go and get his things from his lockers. Why he didn't go to his locker before bringing Taylor here bothers me. When he walked away, thinking that Taylor and I will become best friends, he was definitely wrong because Taylor's smile turned into a glare.

Here we go, drama.

"You and I both know we are not interested in talks or being friends." She said, her voice too shrill for my ears.

"Okay." I said not really expecting her to be so straightforward.

"I am being nice to you because of Carson."

"I figured." I muttered.

"Smart." She said and looked at me. "He is mine, b^tch."

I rolled my eyes, I should be expecting her to cuss. I would have been surprised if she would be supportive of our relationship.

"I thought he rejected you." I said bluntly, since she wanted to be blunt in the first place.

She scowled and said, "He is just in that phase where he is not ready to settle down,yet."

"You think he wants to settle down with you?" I asked almost laughing at her thoughts and assumptions.

"Sure, we have known each other for so long." She said, proudly. "You think he wants to settle down with someone he just met? He is someone who look for comfort zone in everything."

"So you mean to say, he will settle for someone who he knows for quite long?"

"Yes, because he knows them for quite long and trust them."

"What he saw what he wanted to see and the person turned out to be someone else?" I said, indirectly hinting something to her.

"You want to challenge me?" She smirked. "I am always his top priority." She said, proudly.

That made me stiffened as Elliot and Kyle have mentioned it before, Carson actually put her in his priority list.

"We will see." I said.

"I love challenges." She said, "This will be so refreshing and when you see who he likes more in real, it would be hilarious." And laughed.

Carson interrupted us, oblivious of the tension between us. "How is it going?" He asked with a smile and put his arm on my shoulder, I saw Taylor's eyes on his arm, her smile did not reach her eyes.

"No way." Skylar said as I told her about the dramas.

"He doesn't know about that and he believes she is nice."

"He is pretending or he is telling himself that he knows Taylor very well." She said disapprovingly.

"Why did he even call her to our campus is something I wanted to ask him, but look at the situation. He went to drop her home because someone else dropped her, here." I said fuming.

"This is all a game and she wants you to know have more power over him."

"It's not about power, she want his attention." I said. "And he is actually having all her attention." I really didn't want to sound like a jealous girlfriend.

Carson and I just started our relationship and already he is swayed by someone else. Someone rang the doorbell and Skylar went to open the door, it was Carson. He brought some foods over and pretended or was oblivious about what had happened.

"Why did you call her to school?" I asked him when Skylar went back to her room.

"I just wanted you to see that she is not as bad as you think."

And I laughed at his words because she is exactly how his friends said she is and it is only him, who is not seeing the truth.

"Why are you laughing?"

"You just wanted to prove a point to your friends and you want me to hang out with the girl who obviously have feelings for you." I said, shaking my head disapprovingly. "It is the same when I will force you to befriend Liam, later."

"Who is Liam?" His eyes turned into dagger and I give him a sweet smile.

"My grandma's approval,suppose-to-be-boyfriend of mine." I said

He glowered. "Just like how you don't like the idea, you think I like it."

"Where is he?" He asked, going off topic.

"San Jose." I said.

"And you are going back there for study break, are you kidding me." He said.

"Well, If you can hang out with the girl that likes you, then I can hang out with the guy that likes me."

"No." He said, "You are not."

"Look at you, sounding so hypocrites. It is going to happen when I go back, so stop trying to prove someone else and start thinking of us." I said and I walked towards my room. "Goodnight, I will see you tomorrow." And walked in and shut the door behind me.

I know that was a low and bad moves, but Carson forcing me to befriend Taylor is something that he should have thought thousand times before doing it. It is clear, that she will always be his top priority and I am just like the many girl in his life, who he is interested at the moment and then later pushed us away. He should realize his feelings soon, before he breaks other hearts and his own too.

That night, I thought about how our relationship was and maybe we started dating way too soon and maybe it was all an infatuation and maybe, just maybe- I am not who he needs in his life.

Author's Note: Hello beautiful readers, thank you for reading this book, please give it a Vote and share this book with other readers. Next update will be on Saturday, happy readings! Read my other books which you can find in my profile.