Chapter 46

Tracy

Weekend flew by in a blink of an eye and here I was standing in the hallway lost and confused about the dramas in front of me.

Girls was literally fighting to get near Carson who was standing with flowers near his locker. I wanted to get my books and I can't even pass any of them. It seem like girls are attracted to him more than usual. They usually look at him from afar, but today they are so close to him and he is having conversation with random girls.

"Can you move aside?" Elliot said standing beside me. He said it too loudly that my hand covered his lips immediately.

His tall frame made it hard and all eyes stared at us and Carson he was beaming at me until he saw my hand near Elliot'a lip

"I know you can't resist me, but let's not cover my irresistible lip from talking." Elliot winked and I cringed at his word and moved my hand away.

Carson walked towards us, eyes calculating and he handed me the flower.

Everyone gasped and I blushed at his sudden gesture. He put his arms on my shoulder and looked at Elliot.

"What's up?" He asked Elliot.

"Next time use your tall frame to look for your girlfriend." Elliot said punching him slightly.

I rolled my eyes.

"Noted." Carson said.

"Do you like me, Elliot?" I teased.

"Of course I do, but not dating sense." He grinned.

"Better be that." Carson muttered and Elliot laughed. "See you love bird, later?"

"Sure." I said to him as I shifted from one foot to the other.

Carson smiled at me and I give him a questioning look.

"Everyone knows you are mine now." He said.

"Am I a property?" I asked and he frowned.

"You are not. You are my baby." He said.

"Of course she is." I heard Cameron's voice from behind me. He stood with a smirk on his face.

"You better wipe that smirk off your face if you don't want to get punched." Carson said annoyed.

"Not like I was giving that to you, I am stealing you girlfriend for sometime." His hand moved quickly than his words as his hand wrapped around my wrist and took both me and Carson off guard.

"Where are you taking her?" Carson asked clearly annoyed as he took hold of my other wrist. "Leave her."

"We have a study date." Cameron said.

"Don't she have a class to attend?" Carson asked.

"Our morning routine is she helping me in my studies."

I nodded my head and Carson rolled his eyes, "Come, I will teach you."

"Not like you study with us. We don't even have the same program to begin with!"

"Then I am coming with you guys!" He stated.

"Not that I like her anyway."

Carson just shrugged and intertwine my hand with his as we walked with Cameron ahead of us.

"How was your sleep last night?" He said. This is the first conversation we are having without anyone near us.

"Good." I said smiling, "What about you?"

"I am tired." He said. "Maybe I will take a nap now."

"How?" I asked.

"Don't worry, I am good with that. Kyle likes to be in the library most of the time, I can't do readings in public space, so Elliot and I just fool around here and there." He grinned.

I shake my head and then waved him goodbye. During our study session, Cameron was a bit distracted by the sunlight that was coming from the glasses.

"You want to move somewhere else?" I asked him.

"Study space?" He asked as he shut his laptop and started stuffing things inside his bag.

"Sure." I said shrugging.

I didn't see Carson anywhere and assume that he is comfortable and left for the study space that was outside the library.

Carson called me an hour later and was literally freaking out about my whereabouts.

"I am in the group study space."

"Why?"Carson said annoyed.

"Forget your imagination and accusation. You do know that the study space is surrounded by glass."

"But you are in that room?? Why? I thought you guys study at the library. Which study space are you guys in?"

Cameron snatched my phone and ended the call.

"You do know that you are calling for trouble?"

"Am I?" He said frowning as his eyes shifted outside the room and when I turned around. I see a girl, her eyes angry and her face not so happy and when she realized she got caught. She turned around to quickly blend with the crowd.

Author's Note:It's been a while readers, we are sorry for that, but thank you for supporting us.