Chapter 13

Tracy

The house was absolutely beautiful from the outside. The lights was on everywhere and the music was so loud and I thought 'what is with people and loud music?"

"Time for some work." Carson muttered as he got out of the car.

"Why about Skylar?" I asked them.

"We are having sleepover." Elliot said cheerfully.

"What?" I asked them.

"We are not driving to your residence now." Carson said. "Everyone is having a sleepover here."

I was going to object, but then I couldn't because at the end I don't have a ride home and taking Skylar while she is passed out is another problem.

When we entered the house. It was big and beautiful, but messy due to the party. Kyle disappeared as soon as he entered while Elliot carried Skylar upstairs and Carson just stuck to my side.

Within few minutes the music was turned off and Kyle announced that the party was over and everyone made those 'boo' sound while Kyle said that everyone must leave the house and then the lights was turned on completely as securities came in to lead everyone out. Some securities ran upstairs.

"What is going on?" I asked Carson with the securities.

"Our rules is no sleepover at any of our houses when we throw parties."

I scrunched my nose in disgust. "Do people use the room upstairs for.." I didn't complete the sentence.

"Some rooms are locked and some guest rooms are open." He shrugged.

"Do I have to sleep in one of those room today?" I asked curiously and he laughed.

"You can share the room with me. The room I sleep here have a king size bed."

"I'm not sharing a room with you." I said.

"Well, then you can sleep in those room that people have just used." He laughed.

Some people give him those guy's hand shake as they were leaving and they looked at me and Carson's arm automatically was around my shoulder as he greeted them out.

I was yawning by the time everyone left.The house was a mess, Kyle came back and apologize due to the fact, that this is my first visit to his home and it look so messy, but I explained that's how an after party look like and he laughed along with Carson.

Kyle said the room on the third floors are all locked up due to privacy reasons and also because they use those rooms often.He said that he unlocked one of the room on that floor and it is opposite to Skylar's room and I nodded my head and thank him.

I got to know that the seasons of the year, rooms are all in the third floor which I was not at all surprised. Kyle said he have to do something, so he have to stay back for sometime, but told Carson to show me to the floor and my room.

Carson give him those buddy handshake and we left for the third floor. The steps was long and I realized there was an elevator to go there, but Carson wanted to use the stairs. By the time we reached, I was huffing and puffing while Carson looked relaxed. Most probably because he is an athletic person who maintained his figure by doing exercises.

We walked to the almost end of the hallway and he opened the door to a big room. In the middle of the room, against the wall was a queen size bed with white and blue as the theme because there was white and blue pillows and blankets. There was a huge black and white painting of a place with a huge tree in the middle and the tree's leaves is blue just above the bed. There was a white bedroom bench with blue pillows and everything look so refreshing and peaceful. The walls was all white and there was only three large windows in the room and two other doors apart from the exit. There was chandelier hanging in the middle of the room.

"Well, have a good rest here." Carson said. " I will grab some of my clothes from my room. My room is two doors away and it says 'Carson' on the door name plate, incase you change your mind of sharing a room with me."

He said it so seriously that I blinked my eyes to recall if I heard it right. He burst out laughing and ruffled my hair lightly. It seems like everyone is doing that too often.

"I will get you something to wear." He said as he walked out leaving the door half open. He came back quickly with some pile of clothes.

"I have couples of shorts and shirts, you can decide what you want to wear." He said awkwardly as he passed me his clothes.

"Thanks!" I said as I took them.

"The washroom is there, I think?" Carson said as he walked to one of the door and opened it slightly revealing a washroom.

"Thanks." I said sincerely.

"Well? I guess it is late.. we should go to bed." He said as he yawned and stretched a little. His shirt lifted a bit and I saw a little of his abs, but I quickly moved my eyes away just in case he saw what I was looking.

"Goodnight, babe." He said. "Don't miss me so much.. I am just few doors away. If you miss me just come to my room." He winked as he exited the room as I just laughed and shake my head. When I had the room to myself. I sighed and looked at how beautiful the room itself is. Everything screamed expensive as I walked towards the washroom to take a quick shower and change.

Carson's clothes smelled of laundry and nothing like him or his minty smell. When I realized what I just thought to myself. My eyes widened in shock and I shake my head to avoid any thoughts.

I thought that it would be a difficult task to sleep somewhere new, but I was definitely mistaken because I fell asleep as soon as my body touched the warm and soft material of the bed. Maybe I was just super tired or maybe the bed was too comfortable. I slept till 9 something and the first thing I did was to check my phone and yawned.

Someone knocked on the door and I sat up and Carson opened the door after sometime and peeped in and he smiled when he saw me.

"Good-morning, Princess." He said too cheerfully and I give him a suspicious look.

This is the first time he is calling me that and I'm not sure if I should be creeped out by that. He's coming with endearment for what also,I am not sure.

"Good morning." I said to him.

"We are going for a jog." He said in the most obvious tone ever that my eyes popped out.

"No!" I said horrified. I don't want to.. it is a Saturday I want to rest on this bed for more.

"C'mon, it is actually really fun and this neighbourhood is actually really refreshing." He tried.

"I don't have any jogging attires." I said making up the excuse, but which was completely true.

"Just that?" He said smirking.

"Yea." I said giving him a suspicious look and my eyes widened when I saw him showing me a bag that he magically took it out from behind him and I wanted to smack my head for not noticing it before.

"It's time for some fun." He said with a smile that showed his dimples and I don't know if my heart can take it any more.

Author's Note: Thank you for reading this book. Please give this chapter a vote if you enjoyed it. Read our other book, "Beautiful You" Which you can find it in our profile. Next update for this book is on Saturday. Happy readings!