Author's Note

Hello readers,

Thank you for reading this book, your support meant a lot to me.. and I hope you will like my other books as well. I started a new book called, "Archer" and hope you will like and support me in that book as well. You can find the book in my profile. Thank you for everything.

"He was the Archer and I was his prey

"He was the Archer and I was his prey...."

Haley Beatrice Lynne, was on vacation for the first time after eight years of studying and finding job after college. All she wanted was a relax vacation with her friends in LA, of course, things never go the way you always want;no matter how hard you try...She encounters a suspicious man who gave her an envelope with important documents about someone whom she have never met in real life, but have only heard about quite often and that's when the trouble began. They say, you should never trust strangers and by the time she remembered that. It was too late.

Archer Louis Dallas, the owner of the multi-billion dollars company, Whistler. He's the target of someone who's trying to harm him in every possible way. When he found a hint of a spy; He took a chance to catch that spy, only to be surprised that it was a woman, whom he have never met or encountered before-Haley. Despite having his details with her, she promised it was not her who made the documents. He can't take a chance, not when it comes to his family and his safety and that's when she becomes his target.

A deserving vacation gone wrong and the chance of finding his enemy as well.. Will Haley be able to prove her innocence while falling for Archer, who supposedly ruined her vacation and is planning to make her life miserable or will she be in trouble with the law?