3

Previously
you see Alex waking up
"Alex..Alex" You say shaking him.

"What" he says fully adjusting.
"We... We slept together" you say with a secret smirk.
Alex gets up and puts his boxers on then shorts.
"Its expecting I mean 2 teenagers in a room together both girl and boy, but I didn't no it would happen with us" he says.
" Well I'm gonna go home and take a shower" you say grabbing your pajamas.
"Okay , I'm pretty sure I'm hanging out with Hailey today" he said checking his phone.
"Oh you guys are still talking" you put a fake smile on your face.
"Yeah, why" he ask.
"Well you haven't mentioned her" you said.
"Oh well sorry" he said looking in my eyes.
"Its fine well I'm gonna go have a good time hanging out with Hailey" you said moving towards his door.
"Byeee" he said.

*skip car ride (at your house)*

"I can't believe that just happened" is what was going through your head.
You take a shower and change into this.

Because your doing nothing today and your is it gonna chill

You grab snacks go to your room and put Riverdale on.

*knock knock*

I wonder who that is?

You go downstairs and open the door to fine Alex smiling real hard.

Alex pov
I'm getting ready because I'm hanging out with Hailey witch is gonna be fun! We are going to the mall to hang I guess.

40 minutes later

Your at Hailey 's house picking her up.

"Hey " you say.
"Hello" she said.
"Where going to the mall right?" You ask.
" Yes" she said proudly.

*arrived at the mall*

You guys go through a couple of stores and you guys both buy stuff but then you got hungry and so did Hailey so you guys went to Taco Bell and you brought Hailey back to your house to eat and when you guys finish up eating you go to your room and you guys just talk. Then you see Hailey looking at you biting her lip.

"What" you say laughing.
"Nothing..nothing" she says smiling looking down.
"Alex" she said.
"Wha-" before you could finish Hailey started kissing you and she got on top of you and you felt weird because y/n but you kissed her back and then you were on top of her and she ripped your shirt off and your pants and she took her shirt and shorts off herself while you grabbed a condom. You take your boxers off and you put the condom on and by the time you looked at Hailey she already had her panties off.

Hailey P. O.V

"Are you a virgin?" Alex asked.
" sadly .. Yes" I said.
"Are you?.." You asked Alex .
"umm...no" Alex said with disappointment.
"Oh" you said looking away.

You start kissing Alex and you realize he felt uncomfortable.

"what's wrong Alex" you asked .
"Nothing" he said looking away.
" Alex.. " You yelled but not loud.
"Its just...your a .. Virgin and I think we should wait until we get to no each other and talk more before I take your virginity because what if something happens where we just don't talk" he said kindly.
"Your right" you say changing into your close.
"Hailey.. I'm sorry" Alex said like he ment it.
"Well I'm gonna go ... Bye" I said leaving.

He was right maybe I should wait.

2 hours later.

Y/n P.O.V

Your in your room texted Bryce hall because you liked him every since 10 grade but you don't like him like that because it's been so long and he started texting you when you hit puberty and Alex does no that you like him he just doesn't no you don't like him like that.

You and Bryce convo

"Wyd" ( bryce)
"Homwork, hbu?" ( You)
"Texting a pretty intelligent girl☺" ( bryce)
"Oh I wonder who that is😂😉" ( you)
"We barely talk at school" (bryce)
"Yeah ik" (you)
"Its because I'm usually talking to Alex or just busy😂" ( You)
"Yeah but I do see you im just scared to go up to u😬" ( bryce)
"wow Bryce hall scared to go up to a girl I thought you were a 'player' " ( you)
"A "player" ? What is that supposed to mean😒" (bryce)
"Domt take it personally I just hear it around the school and stuff" (you)
"Oh well I am only like that to certain girls who wanna brag to their friends of sleeping with me or wanna be apart of the "group" ( Bryce)
" "group " "( you)
" of all the girls I dated or slept with " (bryce)
"Oh well I'm gonna go" (you)
"Bye gn😍💞" ( bryce)
"Bye gn❤" ( you. )

End of convo

You laid in your bed doing your homework when you hear a knock on your window and you someone say "it's Alex" so you let him in.

" Alex what are you doing here" you asked letting him in.
"Is your mom and Ethan here?" He asked being quite .
"No they are at my aunt's house for today and all of tomorrow" you said.
"Now what are you doing here" you asked .
"I need to ask you a question and you don't have to if you don't want to" he said .
'ok what is it" you said.
"Ok before I tell you me and Hailey hung out today and I brought her back to my place because we were eating and we were gonna have sex until I ask her if she was a virgin and she is so I said maybe we should wait because she is a virgin and you left" Alex said.
"Bummer" you say sarcastically.
"Y/n ... Do you wanna be friends with benefits or like fuck buddies?

Whatttttt!!!!!! I made it separately bc I thought it would be better!!!! and yeah it's shorttttt!!!