11

^^ watch the edit 😍👅

I've been in bed all day today and didn't really care about school or practically anything but Alex because he is always there for me when I'm feeling sad, mad, depressed, or if something happened to me. And im always there for him too because we are best friend and that's what best friends do, they car for each others and they are all ways there for you.

I've been thinking about going to the party tomorrow night to get everything off my mind but I don't no if I wanna go because Grayson is throwing it. But I might. Not too sure though.

Maybe I'll ask Alex if he wants to go out I mean it is 6:34 pm so we still have time to do stuff.

"ALEXX!" I say happy while jumping on him.
"YESS" he replies with a smile.
"Lets do something" I said getting off of him ..
"Like what" he said checking his phone.
"Movie?" I ask.
"I'm down" he said.
"Ok" I smiled.
"I'm gonna look up what are showing right now" he said.
"Ok you do that and I'm gonna change" I smirked.

while he was looking for a movie I changed into this...

Within 5 minutes he found a movie.

"Found a movie that you will like" he laughed.
"What movie" I asked
" Happy. Death. Day. 2" he said with space between words.
"OMG! I wanted too see that but I forgot it was out already" I got excited.
"Well it starts at 7:30 and it's 6:46 so we could go to the store too get candy and stuff then go to the movie" he said getting up to put his shoes on.
"Ok let's go to Wal-Mart" I said grabbing my black mini bag.
" ok let's go" he said walking down stairs.

We get in my car and head to Wal-Mart with the radio on and us talking.

--

"I'm getting a lot of candy" I said childishly.
"Dido" he giggled and smiled.
"God I love that smile" I smirked .
"Really" he said tickling me as we were heading in Wal-Mart and we were basically causing a scene.

Oops!

"Stop alex" I said slapping his arms away playfully.
"Chillll" he says like always.
"Dammnnn" I said because chill and damn are they two most used words Alex says.
"Ok let's go to the candy isle" I said sprinting .
"Waitt y/n" Alex said catching up to me.
"Hurry up" I said pulling him with me.

We eventually made it too the candy isle and there were many choices as usual.

I start grabbing stuff like M&Ms, Skittles, Starburst, Snickers, Twix, Taxis, Hot Fries, and Gummy Worms. We usually buy drinks at the theaters to not make it seem obviously that we brought candy from Wal-Mart.

"Damn y/n" Alex said searching through the candy.
"What, you have twice as much as me" I laughed "and what are you looking for"
"Gummy Worms" he said.
"I took the last pack" I said showing him.
"What really" he said bummed out.
" Yup" I said popping the P.
"Can I get it" he pouted.
"Nope"
"Please"
" No"
"Give it to me"
"Give me got shot"
" I'll just take it from you "
"Try me"
"Already did" he said smirking walking away.

I opened my mouth in shocked 😲 but then I laughed catching up with Alex.

"Fine here" I said hanging him gummy bears.
"Thank yo- HEY these are gummy BEARS" he said basically shouting the word BEARS.
"Same thing" I laughed .
"whatever"

We checked out at the store and walked to the car.
When we got in we had too stuff the candy in our pockets and my bag.

--

"Thank you" me and Alex said as the guy handed us are tickets.
"I'm so excited" I said basically jumping up and down.
"I can tell" he laughed.
"I'm gonna buy a slushy what about you" I asked.
"Ummm I'm gonna buy a . . . soda" he thought.
"One year later" I said in a deeper voice.

He laughs.

As we waited for a drinks too be made I went to my camera roll in snapchat and I posted a picture that me and Alex took in the car earlier, and I captioned it...

(A/N ik it's beyond Brandon and Hailey Orona and not Alex I just wanted to post this picture to pretend it's Alex and y/n. DONT COME FOR ME !)

"Seeing happy death day 2 with best friennnd☺❤"

And I posted it.

"Lets go" Alex said with both of are drinks in is hands.
"I'll take my drink" I said grabbing it.

We entered the movie and we sit all the way in the back and luckily no one was sitting in the row so we had it all to see self.

"Ready" he ask.
"Do I look ready" I said stuffing my mouth with candy.
"yeah funny *laughs*" Alex said taking a drink of is soda.

--

40 minutes in the movie and I'm not even scared I mean it's really really good but it's not scary.

"I'm gonna use the bathroom" I whispered to Alex getting up.
"Ok"

I walked out of the movie room and I checked my phone.

I walk in the bathroom and go in an empty stoll and I go on snapchat because I got a couple of notifications.

I see streaks and a couple of texts but I seen a text from someone I wouldn't expect. Grayson.

I use the bathroom wash my hands then I read my other texts which were either "best friend goals😩""date already😊"
"Yall cute😩" "dammn you cute😉" or "he cute what's his snap😁"
Which i either reply with a "thx❤" " lol" and I left the girl on seen who wanted his snap. And then I get too Graysons chat.

He slid up on my story and said he needed to talk to me and I left him on seen.

Then as I was walking out he texted me on my number and it said.

"Please"
" I need to explain "
"Y/n"
" I will literally spam you"
"Please"
"Ndhfud"
"Ndjfuuwjfh"
"You can't just keep leaving me in read"
"I"
"have"
"A"
"Explanation"
"Let me"
"TALK"
"😩😪😒"

I reply with ...

"I'll think about it"

He then replied with..

"Ok thank you just let me no when❤"

After that I head back in the movie and take my seat next to Alex.

"Took forever" he laughs .
"shut up" I playfully hit his arm.
"You missed the part where the girl jumps off the building and does BUT comes back to life like the usual" he said to me.
"Great"

--