13

(A/N So this is a blesiv book but Grayson has been in it so that's gonna change and watch that video ^^^)

"Y/n" I here a soft voice say.
"Wake up" he whispers softly.
"Uhh" I say running my eyes.
"We have school" he said

It's Alex.

"Hey Alex" I say sleepy but looking over too not see Grayson.
"We have school" he smiled .
"Ok. Let me get ready" I said getting up.

I pick a outfit out and go to my bathroom to change but I see a couple of texts from Grayson.

Gray👌: good morning
Gray👌: so Cameron's party is today and we are going out of town for a week :'(  so I'm not coming to school and we are leaving today later on, maybe we could hang later ;-)
Me: whattt, and I'm hanging with Alex later , I can't just ditched my best friend ,
Gray👌: ditch school
Me: no gray

I changed into this while I wait for him too reply..

Gray👌: c'mon, just come over so we could do stuff before I go and then you could leave😉

Does he think I'm just a doll he could fuck anytime!

Me: I'm not a doll that you could fuck anytime 😠
Gray👌: you no you like it 🍑🍆
Me: GRAYSON! Don't text or talk to me no more I'm done with you
Gray👌: it's not like we were dating anyway
Gray👌: see ya 😉

He's didn't even deny the fact that I said he thinks I'm a doll that he could fuck anytime.

"Hey y/n, you ok" Alex asked knocking on the bathroom door.
"Yeah I was just putting my shoes on" I said opening the door.
"Sexy!" He smirked "I brought you chick-fil-a" he smiled.
"You no me so well" I smiled walking down stairs.
"Yeah and I got your favorite meal" he said.
"Thank you thank you thank you" I said surprised.
"Well you might wanna bring your food with because we are gonna be late" he said looking at the time .
"Oh Shit" I said " Lets go"

We got in the car and I was eating my food and talking to Alex.

"Wanna hang later" he asked.
"Of course" I said .
"Finally" he mumbled but I heard it anyways.
"what do you mean" I said confused.
"Dont take this the wrong way and get mad at me but you have been hanging out with Grayson a lot now and I haven't got to see your pretty face or hang with you" he said sad.
" Oh I'm sorry and he is not gonna be here for the whole week and even after that you still don't got to worry about me and him hanging out . . . at all" I said looking at him.
"Really why" he seemed happy but tried to keep it in.
"I Don't want to talk about it" I rolled my eyes.
"Ok" he said.

--

We got out of the car and headed inside for school.

I go to my locker and grab my pencil and a notebook and I needed to go to the bathroom so I hear towards a bathroom but it was on the other side of the hallway and math class is to classes in front of me. Fuck it. I ran to the bathroom and I walked in and saw some girl's doing make up and a few looked like they were gonna skip.