4

Previously
"Y/n... Do wanna be friends with benefits or like fuck buddies" he asked.

" Alex.. Are you for real? " You ask while smirking.
"If you don't want to you don't got to but.." He said .
"What would I get in return" I said smiling .
"Pleasure" Alex said while laughing
" Well duh but like why do you wanna be fuck buddies first of all" you asked.
"Because y/n that night we did it...it felt so good and your better then all my other girls I did it with and ... I need your sex" he said biting his lip.
"But why friends...with benefits" you said.
" if you mean relationship wise .. It's because I'm getting close with Hailey " he said licking his lips.
"But what if you guys star dating, then what would happen" you asked .
"We could still continue doing it because your sex... Is .. AMAZING" he said rolling his eyes.

You start to blush and you didn't no what to say and you wanted to think about it so you told him you'll think about it.

"Umm.. can I think about it" you said blushing.
"Yeah of course" he said going through the window.
"I'll let you no" You said.
"Ok" he yelled from outside.
"Alex wait" you yelled and he stopped.
"I'll come over and let you no" You said biting your lip.
"Okay" Alex said. "Just knock and no one is home"

30 minutes later

You thought about it and you made your decision. Your gonna go over to Alex's house but first you take a shower then dry off and you don't apply make up bc you don't need it then you put on something casual

 Your gonna go over to Alex's house but first you take a shower then dry off and you don't apply make up bc you don't need it then you put on something casual

You wear that and you slide on your nike sandals.

Skip car ride.

You get out your car and you knock on his door.

Alex P.O.V

I'm sitting in my room just thinking what she will say and if she says no it's gonna be awkward but I hope she says yes..

*knock knock knock*

Is that her? You run downstairs and you open the door to see y/n wearing something casual but sexy...

"Hey y/n have you thou-" before I could finish she slammed her lips with mine
"Yes..let's be fuck buddies" she said cupping my face.
I pick her up and bring her up stairs not breaking our kiss and I lay her on the bed not breaking our kiss and I start taking her shirt off and she takes my shirt and shorts off and I take her shorts off...so we're left in our underwear. I suck her neck leaving her hickeys and she lets out a moan.

THIS IS WHERE IS GETS DIRTY SO SKIP IF YOU DON'T LIKE DIRTY STUFF OTHERWISE GOOD LUCK READING IT!!!!!!!
SMUTT!!!!!!!

Y/n P.O.V

I push Alex on the bed and I take the condom from his dresser and put it on the night stand next to his bed. I get on stop of him and start to kiss him , I feel him grow a boner and I could tell its a big one. You take his boxers not breaking your guys kiss and he takes your panties off. You make your way down to his big hotdog and you start to rub the tip. "Dont tease" Alex said biting his lip. You start giving him head and he tasted good. " uhh- baby" he moaned. I lick his buddy all around and Alex moans, then I start deep throating him and he starts to moan and cum. "Ughhh your so good at it" he said. You stop and Alex brings your face to his face and you start kissing and he flips you over so he is on top of you and he starts kissing your body working his way down to yo taco (Ok I'm sorry😂) working his way down to your thighs and he starts licking you and then you feel his tongue in you so you see he is eating you out and oooo did it feel good. "Aa-lle-x " You moan.
You try closing your legs but he is holding them open. You arch your back, bite your lip, squeeze your eyes close bc him eating you out felt so good. "OH MY GOD ALEX UGHHHH" "YESSS PAPI" you moan. Then he stops grabs the condom he puts it in then he starts kissing me while putting his thing inside of me "it's so bi-gg" you moan. "Because of yo-u mam-i" he says with his head back thrusting inside of me. Alex is right ... Our sex is good , the best i ever had . Alex goes faster and faster until he we both cum . Her pulls out and I start kissing him and I push him on the bed and I get on top of him and I put his big fella inside of me . I start riding it and instantly Alex starts to bite his lip and put his head back " YES RIDE PAPI" he said with pleasure. I move back and forth as Alex puts his hands on my waist and moved me back and forth and side to side. Alex then moved my hips around in a circle and instantly we both start moaning every second and we start cuming but it's not done. Alex starts to moan a lot and he is cuming so much (YOUR NOT GETTING PREGNANT BTW . I HATE STORY'S WHERE Y/N GETS PREGNANT) Alex is loving it so much because he is cuming and moaning a lot. You stop because the best sex feeling stop at that point. "Wanan do doggy style" Alex ask. " Sure" you say biting your lip. You flip over so your face is facing down at his bed. Alex grabs another condom because the other one had a lot of cum in it. Her puts the new one on and he puts his fella in your ass. He thrusts in and out. You moan but not as much because doing it from the back for you isn't the best feeling in sex. After he is done going in and out you both lay next to each other. You and Alex get up and you change in what you came in and he puts his boxers on.

"That was ... the best " You say.
"It was definitely" he says out of breath .
"Well I'm gonna go it's getting late" you walk towards the door but then Alex grabs your arm.
"Stay.. If you want! You could take a shower" he said .
"Are you sure" you asked.
"Yeah" he says smiling.
"Ok" you smile back.
"I'm gonna get in the shower " You say heading for his door to go to the bathroom.
"Ok I'm gonna get in the one downstairs but first I'm gonna change the sheets" he giggles.

After you guys both got in and out of the shower you both walk in Alex's room wrapped in towels. Y'all change in what y'all had on before and get in his bed.

"Wanna cuddle?" Alex asked in the cutest way .
"who could say no to that" you said . " Yeah I do"

You flip over and Alex wraps his arm around you

"Good night" you say sleepy.
" Good night beautiful " Alex said.

Wow !!!!!! Is all I have to say!!!!