10

Watch a edit of blesiv grinding ^^

(A/N I'm starting it off too where she is leaving to school so I'm gonna show the outfit y/n is wearing )
Outfit...

(A/N I'm starting it off too where she is leaving to school so I'm gonna show the outfit y/n is wearing )Outfit

...

I get in my car, then I start it and I put my aux in and I blast some music as I drive off.

As I was driving I got a message from Grayson

Gray😁💜: can u meet me at Starbucks on spring street ?

For what?

Me: sure?
Gray😁💜: oh just too talk ig
Me: ok I'll be there in 7

Because I was already almost there because I past Starbucks to get to school.

Gray😁💜: k

...

I get out my car and I see Graysons car and so I hear in and I see him already at a table.

"Hey" i said sitting down.
"Hey" he said back.
"so what you need" I said smiling.
"To be honest I don't no" he laughs "nah I'm kidding...I think, well I was gonna see if you wanted to go to my party I'm throwing tomorrow" he ask.
" sure but only if Alex can come" i smiled.
"Yeah of course" he said while putting on a fake smile.
"If you don't want Alex can come then I wont-"
"No it's totally fine I mean a lot of people are coming" he said as he cut me off.
" ok well we should leave" I said " we don't wanna be late to school now" I smirked.
"or we could skip 1st period" he said quietly .
"Grayson!" I said shockingly .
"What I did it all the time at my old school" he smiled.
"And so I've heard" I said .
"You what" he almost choking.
"I heard you were like a bad boy and a fuck boy" I said like I was mimicking someone.

Hee looked away and he didn't say anything.

"Grayson is that true" I said squeezing my eyebrows together.
"Yeah" he said disappointed "but I don't want it to change the way you look at me now" he said.
"I'm not don't worry" I said "but let's skip 1st period" I whispered as I giggled .
"Ok but we can't go to my house because my dad is home" he said.
" Well my mom is at work let's go to my house and my brother is at camp" I said.
"Great well I'll meet you there?" he asked.
"Yeah" I said getting up.

...

"Are you sure she is not home" Grayson asked scared.
"Yes Grayson" I said opening my house door.
"Ok" he said coming in.
"See I told you" I yelled to make sure she wasn't home.
"Ok well what we gonna do" he smirked.
"Um we could just go to my room and watch a movie or YouTube" I said walking upstairs to my roon. "I mean what do you usually do when you skip a class"
"Well I usually skipped with girls" he started "but I don't no"
"Well I'll put YouTube on I guess" I said turning on my ps4.
"Ok whatever works" he said.
"What do you wanna watch" I said while going onto YouTube without looking at Grayson. "What is this" I said looking at my recommendations. "Gray what do you want to watch" I said finally turning around with Grayson standing close to me. "Gray what are you" I stuttered. Without him saying anything he smashes his lips on mine.

As much as I wanted to pull away, I didn't. He picked me up not breaking the kiss, and he sat down with me on his lap with my legs wrapped around his stomach.

He tried taking my shirt off a couple of times but I denied him because this feels wrong or something.

"Grayson" i said " Grayson! Stop! " but he kept kissing me.
"GRAYSON" I shouted and he pulled away. "Something wrong" he said.
"Yeah something is wrong" I said getting off of him.
" What is it then" he shouted. "All of this" I said with a 'wtf' face.
"Tell me what is wrong then" he got up. "I regret all of this. Skipping class and me and you kissing" I shouted .
"You regret it" he said getting closer to me. "I'm leaving" I said headed towards my door. "No your not" Grayson grabbed my arm and pushed me on my bed and he got on top of me before I could even get up. "Grayson get OFF of me" I yelled.
Grayson was kissing me hard so I couldn't speak or push him off because he is strong and even if i try to kick or punch him he wouldn't move. He tried taking my shirt off but I tried to stop him but I couldn't and he got it off somehow. "I'm gonna show you something that you won't regret" he yelled. "NO" I said slapping him.

Alex P.O.V

I was at school and I didnt see y/n. Well maybe she will come late or something.

It was now 1st period and I didn't see her. I'll text her then.

Me: y/n where are you ?
Me: hello
Me: you mad.

I'll just spam her.

Me: hi
Me: are you sick?
Me: best friend?
Me: are you mad at me.
Me: fine
Me: I'm gonna skip class just to come over
Me: see ya

Y/n never waits this long to text back, she all ways texts me quick. There is something wrong so I'm gonna go see . But how am I gonna skip I'm already I'm class...I'll make up an excuse.

"Ms. Teacher I don't feel good" I say running to the garbage can.
"Go to the nurse" she says patting my back.
" Ok" I said

Brilliant!

I run to my locker to put my books away then I run towards the exit.

Me: I'm coming over rn.
Me: I made an excuse just to come.

I start my car and start to drive off.

--skip car ride.

I get out and head towards her door. I can see it's cracked a little so I open it and head in. I

"GRAY" I heard someone that sounded like y/n scream so I run up stairs towards her room.

I open it and I see Grayson with his shirt off and everything else on and on top of y/n with her shirt off trying to pull her shorts down.

I run towards Grayson and I pull him off and lunch him in the face causing him to fall to the ground and I began to punch him.

"GET OUT" I tell at him and he gets up and gets out.
"Y/n! Are you ok did he hurt you" I began to go ask.
" I'm fine" she cried.

Y/n P.O.V

"I'm fine" I said crying.
"Did he ugh " he started "do anything" he ask with tears in his eyes.
"No" I said hugging him
"Thank god" he said hugging me.
"I'm glad you came" I said wiping my tears away.
"I'm glad too" he said.
"Well you should go to school" I said.
"No I'm gonna stay here with you" he said poking my nose.
"Are you sure" I asked .
"Yeah I mean I faked being sick" he laughed.
"Oh ok" I giggled.

I bit my lip and looked into Alex's eyes and after what just happened, I wanted him. Idk why but I was craving him.

I pulled him on me and I was kissing him. He started to kiss me but then he stopped so I was doing all the work.

"Y/n" he said but I was to busy kissing him.
"Y/n he finally said and pulled away.
" your just doing this because of what just happened and I can't let you get farther because I will regret it and you will too so we could just cuddle and watch a movie " he whispered and I know he meant it.
"Yeah" I said.
"Ok" he said getting the covers over us as I go to Netflix..

Wow! Umm I have no words .
I'm just gonna say there is gonna be lots of drama in this book. 😬