5

*Your at your house*

"Hey wanna hangout today? I'm inviting Hailey and Carlos!" Alex texted me.

*3minutes later*

"Sure what time and where?" You replied .

He replied instantly.

"I'm picking you , Hailey and Carlos up and where going to the carnival!" He texted.
" oh ok ima get ready " I said.
"He ready in a hour " Alex texted.

You go to your room and pick a outfit out! You go to the bathroom you no do what you got to do and you go to your room to change.

Outfit

You where that with white vans

Your all ready to go so then you go on Instagram and look through your feed and you decide to take a body picture and post it on Instagram. You took the picture and you captioned it "carnival time🎡🎢" . Like 5 minutes after you see that Alex had commented and he said "let's have some FUN😀😍" . a lot of the comments were either aww, cute, couple goals or friend goals.

*honk honk*
You checked outside and you see Alex with no one in his car.

"Hey!" You say getting in his car.
"Hey" he says looking at me up and down
"I'm the first to get picked up..I fell special" I say smiling.
" Well I mean your my best friend! Best friends before friends " he said smiling.

We get to Hailey's house and she texted she will be out in a few.

"I'll get in the back" i opening his door getting ready to get out but then I feel a tug on my arm.
"No , you don't have to" he said sexy trailing his hand all the way down from my arm to my thigh.
"Are you sure" I ask.
"Yeah" he said smiling.

Soon Hailey came out then we drove off...

--skip car ride

We get out go into the carnival and we by a lot of tickets.

"What ride we riding first" Carlos ask
"SLING SHOT!" Alex said yelling .
"Yes" I yell back.
" no I'm not getting on that thing " Hailey said looking at it.
"Same" Carlos said nodding his head.
"Fine me and y/n can ride it while y'all ride another ride. .deal" Alex said looking at us.
"Deal"
"Deal"
"Deal" we all said.
"Okay me and Alex are gonna go meet up right here" i said pointing at the ground.

You and Alex walk to the line and you see Carlos and Hailey walk off. As we approach the line I see boys stare and look and Alex saw so he put his arm around my shoulders and I put my arm around his back smiling and the boys stop staring.

"This is gonna be fun" Alex said.
" Yeah and scary" I say looking as the people fling in the air.
"Don't be scared, we are going together" he says holding his hand out waiting for me to pick hands with him.
" that's why I love you " I say holding hands with him.

We waited 5 minutes and it was are turn. We sit in the fling shot and me and Alex both look at each other holding hands.

"Ready.. 1 .. 2 .. 3" the guy yells then we fling in the air.

"AHHHHHHH" I scream .
"AHHHHHH" Alex laughs.
"ALEXXX" I yell looking at him.
"THIS IS FUNN" Alex yells.
I close my eyes until we reach the ground. Which we did.

"Oh my gosh that was fun and scary" I say fixing my hair.
"Yeah I could tell" Alex says still laughing.
"Fuck off" I say slapping his arm.
"Chilll" he says smiling.

As we are walking back to are meet up I see Carlos making out with someone! Wait is .. Is that Hailey! It is omg I need to block Alex from seeing.

"Alex let's get someone cotton candy" i say pulling him to the cotton candy stan.

"As they are making are cotton candy I send Carlos a text saying " we are getting cotton candy them will be there in a few" I say not telling him what I saw. "Ok I see yall" he replied.

We got are cotton candy and we headed over to where they were standing.
"How was it" Hailey ask.
"Fun" me and Alex both say looking at each other.
"Ok well let's go do more stuff" I say.

A/n: don't really no what to say anymore about them at the carnival so ima skip to where we in the car.

--car ride

Me and Alex were in the front as Carlos and Hailey were in the back fooling around and I could tell that bothered Alex.

Alex P.O.V

Im driving going to drop Carlos and Hailey off at there houses and I see that they are fooling giggling showing each other stuff and it got to me.... I was sad because what if they are dating and the other day meant nothing.
I arrive at Hailey's house and drop her off, as she gets out we all day bye and Carlos kissed her and hugged her as she left....and it really go to me..I was heart broken.
"Wait I'm actually gonna stay with Hailey" Carlos says getting out .

Y/n P.O.V

I could tell Alex was heart broken. He really likes her and she just goes out with Carlos, what a bitch.

The whole car ride was quite and awkward but I could tell Alex was sad mad heart broken frustrated so I didn't want to say anything. But as we arrive to my house I get out his car and thank him for driving and picking me up.

"Thank you for picking and dropping me off" I say closing his door waking to my door but I feel a grip on my arm and I turn around and..

Alex kisses me as soon as I turn around. It turned from a kiss to a make out session. He picks me up and walks me to my door then putting me down so I could unlock my door. As I did he pinned me against the wall then bringing me upstairs and lays me on the bed with him in between my legs. As where making out i no there is something wrong.

"Alex.." I say pushing away but he still kisses me.
" Alex" I say finally getting his attention.
"Whats wrong" I ask.
" Nothing" he said looking away from me.
"Alex something is wrong now tell me" I demanded.
"Its Hailey. . . i mean a couple days ago we were about to do it then today her and him are dating I mean ..how?" He's says frustrated .

-to be continued -