12

^^ he is so sexyy😩😍❤
(A/N So I just now find out that I haven't had Jack, y/n brother in this book really so let's pretend Jack is at camp for a month lamo 😂"

"Bye bitch" I said dropping Alex off at his house.
"Bye retardo" he laughed.
"Bye ass face" I said.
"Bye ass whipe" he said closing my door.
"Bye dirty ass hoe" I laughed so hard.
"Ok but for real, good night" he smiled.
" Good night and thank you" I said in a sweet tone.
"For what" he asked with a confused face while giggling a bit.
"For being my best friend and being there for me" I smiled.
"Oh yeah you too. It's what best friends are for" he said.
"I love you best friend"
" I love you too, best friend " he laughed and smiled.

--

I got home and went straight to my room and showered.

After I got out the shower I put my bra on and a white tank top on with my under wear. Then I went to my bed grabbed a blanket and wrapped myself in it well I wrapped my lower body in it.

I put on The Notebook, because umm that bitch is good.

As is started it I got a text.

Gray: can we talk...

Should we talk?
Should I let him explain?
What will he say it do?

Me: fine come over now 😐
Gray: ok thank you. You won't regret it😌
Me: I better not😑

I got me some candy left over candy from earlier and told my mom that Grayson is coming over.

"Mom" I say knocking on the door.
"Come in" she said.
"Grayson is coming over to apologize" I said and good thing her back was to me because I forgot to put on shorts.
"Apologize? What he do" she asked.
" *sighs* alot" is all I said.
"Well ok no funny business" she said sternly .
"He's coming over to apologize that's all" I said closing her door.

Or so I thought!

Grayson texted me he was on his way so I told him to climb my tree and go through the window because I'm gonna tell my mom that he isn't coming because if I didn't she would stock me because he would be here.

"Mom. Grayson isn't coming" I yelled .
"Ok why" she asked.
"Because I'm tired and I'm not ready to talk to him" I said annoyed to make it believable.
"Ok well go to bed it's going on 10" she said and I saw her light flicker off "good night love you"
" Good night love you too" I said closing my door.

Grayson came 5 minutes after.

I let him in and he was wearing a white shirt with black pants and vans.

"Thank you y/n for-"
" Talk" I cut him off.

He sits down on my bed and I'm sitting up on my bed with the blanket in my lap.a

Grayson P.O.V

"So at my old school I was ya no, a bad boy and i came too a new school to get a fresh start and because I got expelled but I got on these pills for a prescription that would help me call down and that night I was with you I didn't take them at all that day and I sorta freaked out but you won't have too worry because I keep them with me at all times" he said rattling the bottle "but I'm just really really really really really really sorry for how I freaked out and if you thought I was gonna rape you . . . I wasn't I was probably just gonna eat you out BUT I was not I repeat WAS NOT gonna rape you "

and it's true i wasn't. This happened before but only twice and both of the times I just ate the girl out. It's weird.

"So y/n l/n . . . will you please forgive me"