1 つ

A nice warm spring day. No humidity, no muddy grounds and no rain. In fact, the sun was just rising upon the Bakugo residence.

The first one to wake up was Bakugo Mitsuki, the mother and house wife. Her quirk: glycerin. She can emit a substance that keeps her skin in great quality and is the reason she looks so young despite her age.

A loud yawn emitted from the woman's mouth as she grabbed eggs, deciding that she would just make omelets for breakfast. Just as she began beating the eggs, another Bakugo woke up. Mitsuki looked up at the entrance to the kitchen and saw her daughter rubbing her eyes.

"Good morning, Mommy." (Name) greeted as she walked to her mother to give her a hug.

"Good morning, baby," Mitsuki hugged her back,"help me make breakfast, will you?" (Name) simply nodded.

Bakugo (Name), a young twelve year old girl with the quirk: explosion. She emits sweat with nitroglycerin in it causing her to be able to cause explosions.

(Name) got a pan hanging from the wall and lit a small fire under it as she put the pan on the stove. She took one of the bowls of beaten eggs, thanks to her mother, and poured them into the pan.

"Hey, ma, do I add extra stuff or do I just leave it bland?" (Name) questioned as she went to the fridge to get cheese.

"Hm. No, I think I will just add some side things to the plate." Mitsuki decided while she went to the coffee machine to make something to drink. (Name) hummed and went to get a spatula to flip the egg.

"So, how'd you sleep?" Mitsuki queried with a small smile and looked at her kid.

"It was cool? I don't really know. I had a weird dream. I kinda like accidentally b-blew myself up with my own quirk." The only look on the smaller girl's face was face of confusion and she simply shrugged. "How 'bout you mom? How'd you sleep?"

"I slept actually really well! You're father didn't smother me to death this time," Mitsuki rolled her eyes and (Name) simply laughed,"did you think about why you had that dream of yours?"

"Probably cause I can't control it. Katsuki is definitely a lot b-better at it then me. My recoil is crazy and I'm pretty sure I'd kill myself trying to make explosions as b-big as his." (Name) scratched the back of her head with a sheepish smile. She quickly put cheese in the omelette and closed it.

"Pass me a plate, please?"

Soon enough all the omelettes were finished and the women began to work on sausages, bacon, and waffles which they finished fairly fast.

"Good morning." Marasu walked into the room and kissed his wife and his daughter kissed his cheek.

"Good morning, daddy."
"Good morning, hunny." The ladies greeted.

Bakugo Marasu, the husband and father of the house. He has a job as a designer industry worker. His quirk: oxidizing sweat. He can create acidic sweat with combustive and explosive properties.

"Ooo," Marasu gushed as he looked at all four plates,"two gorgeous young women making a beautiful breakfast. As usual." A soft chuckle emitted from his mouth.

"You couldn't expect any less from me!" Mitsuki raised her voice while her confidence was showing.

"And why would we?" (Name) laughed.

"Good answer." Mitsuki chuckled as she began to set the plates on the table. (Name) grabbed four mugs and poured out the coffee, sweeting each one to a specific taste.

"Y'know," (Name) started, catching the attention of her parents,"I like my coffee how I like my soul." She picked up the bland coffee.

"Black." She said as she sipped and immediately did a spit-take into the sink causing her parents to literally wheeze.