8八

"The attack was all over the news!" Sato exclaimed. "Who even lets these guys go and know this stuff?"

"I'm sorry, are you forgetting the fact that All Might almost launched the Nomu into outer space?" Sero tilted his head and spoke in sarcastic tone.

"Well, yeah but-"

"How come no one has mentioned Aizawa?" Kiri huffed with (Name) viciously nodding her head in agreement.

"W-will he e-even be here t-today?"

The door opened and in came a mummy.

"Oh. Oh my god! MINA I TOLD YOU! MUMMIES ARE REAL!" Denki slammed his hands on his desk.

"THAT'S AIZAWA DUMBASS." Looks like the class can come together for the weirdest things.

"Excuse me but," Momo began,"if you don't mind me asking, what're you doing here? You were, and are, in bad shape and now you're coming to school covered in bandages?"

"It's nothing really. I don't feel anything."

I don't think that's good in your case. 1-A sweatdropped.

"Anyways, onto something more important, the sports festival is coming up soon and I want you all to prepare for it." Aizawa's muffled voice explained.

"B-But, isn't this too soon? I mean, the attack at U.S.J just happened!" Izuku protested.

"Yes, well, the Sports Festival is very important and too public for it to be canceled. You see, it's one of the most popular events out there. Canceling it would only attract the press more and anger the audience. This can also help Pros pick from you to give you an internship."

At lunch, (Name) listened as her friends talked about the Sports Festival.

"Y'know, I watched those every year as a kid! I would love to be in it!" Kiri commented happily before taking a bite of his sandwich.

"Me too! I can't wait!" Mina fist bumped Sero, who agreed with her.

"I'd crush everyone anyway." Katsuki boasted, angrily ripping into his apple.

"I-I don't really like all t-the competition." (Name) averted her eyes. She was being honest, competitions scared her. Everyone fighting to be the best, number one, and sometimes forget that these are just games. She always feels like she lets people down when she loses anyways. That's why she usually lets Katsuki take the lead. She felt as if it wasn't her place to take a victory when they were plenty of other people who wanted it.

"That's too bad." Denki pouted. "But, seriously, you're going to have to participate. How will you ever know if you don't try?"

Katsuki nudged (Name) as if he was saying, "I want you to try this year."

She looked up at Denki with a sheepish smile. "Guess you're right."

"I always am," the blonde boy smirked,"now, is it gay for dudes to eat popcorn? I mean, they're like busted nuts!"

"God, I really worry for you sometimes." Eijiro sighed.

"Nah, my mom's making pasta so I have to head home early." Kyoka said to Momo after she invited her to go to the mall after school. "Sorry!"

"N-no! It's fine." Momo patted Kyoka's back oddly hard, causing the poor girl to cough.

Everyone began to get up with their stuff to head home. Ochaco opened the door and was met with a swarm of students with shit-eating grins on their faces.