5五

The first day of high school. . .(Name) had woken up early due to paranoia and was already in her school uniform by the time they were supposed to get up.

(Name) gently shook Katsuki awake and softly told him that today was the first day. Saying that he had a slight pep in his step wouldn't be something to describe Katsuki with but let's just say he picked up his feet off the ground a bit more.

"My babies are going to U. A. today! My babies are going to U.A. today! My babies are going to U.A. today~! What a wonderful, wonderful song!" Mitsuki sang down the hall, attempting to slightly aggravate her children.

"Shut up hag!" Katsuki yelled before closing the bathroom door.

Mitsuki entered (Name)'s room. "Ugh, your brother is no fun." (Name) simply chuckled.

"What're you doing dressed so soon?" Mitsuki asked.

"I woke up a little earlier so I decided to just get ready then sooo." (Name) looked up to her ceiling that was littered with All Might posters.

"Mmm."

While (Name) was waiting for Katsuki to get dressed, (Name) took the opportunity to check the way she looked. (Name) sucked in her stomach and pushed out her chest but let out a heavy puff of air.

"(Name)," Katsuki's voice popped up from nowhere,"you look fine. God. Don't let anybody tell you otherwise."

Now he didn't mean to make it sound inspirational, but it's what it sure as hell came out like.

Katsuki stuck out his hand towards his sister, "You ready to go?"

Normally, if (Name) was clutching Katsuki's hand, he'd tell her to piss off but lately, he's been forgetting that she's still three years younger and really sensitive. So he let it happen. But when they neared U.A, (Name) let go.

Katsuki slowed his pace causing (Name) to match it. He looked over at her. "Remember, chin up, and always look forward." She nodded her head viciously.

The school was absolutely ginormous and completely covered in glass. This would've been okay if (Name) wasn't afraid of buildings covered in glass. It's too late to go back.

The siblings followed the stairs and found the classroom 1-A. "I-I-I-Is i-it j-just m-me or is t-the d-d-door really b-big?" (Name) managed to stutter out.

"It's just you." Katsuki opened the door and found only a few students already here. I guess we're kind of early.

Katsuki walked over to the desk farthest to the right and in the front and put his feet up. (Name) sat behind him and sunk into herself while fiddling with her fingers. Despite Katsuki's words, (Name) hung her head low and avoided all eye contact.

Suddenly, (Name) felt a tap on her shoulder. She looked up.

"Hey man! How've you been?" Kirishima in all his bubbly glory.

"I-I've been good. H-how're you?" (Name) gave him a crooked smile that was supposed to be happy but came off really nervous.

"I've been," he struck a pose,"manly!" (Name) laughed.

Y'know, this year may not be all that bad.

After Iida, the same boy who called out Izuku, attempted to get Katsuki's feet off the desk, Izuku walked in with another girl Uraraka. As much as (Name) wanted to say hi, she thought she wouldn't remember her.

Izuku had noticed Katsuki, that was obvious. He paled but he nonetheless walked over and patted (Name)'s back.

"Hi!" (Name) whispered.