6六

cinnamonrollbroccoliboi: oOF

cinnamonrollbroccoliboi: let's get this bread

you/daddydeliciousness: let's yeet this yeast

cinnamonrollbroccoliboi: let's win this wheat

you/daddydeliciousness: let's put our brain to the grain

cinnamonrollbroccoliboi: oh god

cinnamonrollbroccoliboi: we have to stop xD

you/daddydeliciousness: w h y s h o u l d I xD

you/daddydeliciousness: jk

you/daddydeliciousness: i gotta get ready

you/daddydeliciousness: ttyl

cinnamonrollbroccoliboi: kk

cinnamonrollbroccoliboi: ttyl

(Name) got up from her bed that Katsuki hadn't slept in last night. She did her normal routine and got dressed.

(Name) knocked on Katsuki's door and just heard a low growl. That was enough for her to know to get away from the door.

(Name) walked silently beside Katsuki. They didn't really have a reason to talk so they didn't.

"(Name)! Bakugo!" To be honest, all Kirishima had to say was Bakugo and the both of them would've turned around.

"Wassup bro?" Kiri greeted as he fist-bumped (Name).

"Nothing." (Name) huffed. They continued to talk till they had finally made it inside the classroom.

The day was just things like English, Math, etc. until their Basic Hero Training class has come up.

Aizawa looked at his students with his dead eyes causing everyone to shudder.

"Today, we have a special guest." He said before going into his sleeping bag under the desk.

"I AM HERE! Busting through the door." All Might slid into the classroom. He then looked down at the yellow caterpillar man. "Does. . .um. . .does he do this often?" The class simply nodded. "Hm. Anyways! Today, all of your hero costumes came in! I would like for you all to change into them and meet me on Grounds B!" And the big man is off.

"What is with these guys and never telling us where these places are?!"

(Name) stepped out onto the field with the rest of the ladies. (Name)'s hero costume was almost identical to Katsuki's besides the fact that she had more soft things. Ex: she had soft pastels for colors, her ear accessories were more round and had a cloud look. She also didn't have a mask, she had a blue visor. Her belt had time bombs instead of grenades like how Katsuki did. The knee guards were the same though. So were the big arm grenades and the boots. Even with the differences, everyone could still see what (Name)'s outfit was based off of. But everyone could definitely see who's Izuku's costume was based off of.

"You look so cute, (Name)!" Ochaco commented.

"R-really? I-I think I-I'm kind of e-extra. B-B-But you! You look b-badass! You too Momo!" (Name) grinned at her two friends.