3三

(Name) walked with a slight limp after the slime monster incident. Usually Katsuki was there to help her around but he had after school detention for something he did in class.

School was over and she texted Izuku but turns out he had to go home early for something. So here she was, alone. She didn't mind though so she walked-er, limped her way home.

"Bakugo!" The voice (Name) has dreaded so has appeared. Fuck. She turned around in fear. Meinu stood there, her bright green hair put up in pigtails. "I saw the incident on T.V! Are you okay?" She feigned worry. (Name) just looked away and attempted to walk again.

"Don't walk away from me!" The attention hog growled. Meinu grabbed (Name) by the back of the neck. "God, you have no respect for your," Meinu pressed herself against (Name)'s back and whispered in her ear,"owner."

"Get off of me!" (Name) yelled as she spun around and kicked Meinu. She stuck out her hand like how Katsuki would and aimed at Meinu. She shot an explosion, it wasn't big but it was enough to stun her bully and run. Due to her injuries though, she didn't make it all that far. Meinu quite quickly caught up and put (Name) into a chokehold.

"Don't ever fucking disobey me." Meinu then let (Name) go but kicked her legs the hardest she could and watched the Bakugo fall. Meinu grabbed (Name)'s wrist
and dragged her into an alleyway.

"Boy, I didn't think that you would ever retaliate! But as always, you never cease to surprise me." Meinu giggled. "Hey! Since we're bonding, how 'bout we give each other nicknames!"

(Name) was slouched against the wall without feeling in her legs. She was frightened, almost horrified at the situation she was in. Just my luck.

"I'll start off, how about..." Meinu sat down across the alleyway from (Name) and pondered,"I've got it! Yowai!" Meinu's eyes darkened.

"Means weak. Just like you! Boy, am I thoughtful." Her innocent persona was put back on in an blink of an eye. "What do you think?"

(Name) didn't answer. She didn't even raise her head to look at the girl across from her.

A loud huff was heard followed by footsteps. Then, (Name) felt a blade pressed to neck.

"Speak, bitch." Meinu growled. (Name) didn't even peep. "Guess it had to come to this." The snotty girl said with a faked disappointed tone.

Meinu began to punch (Name) to no end. Over, and over, and over. She gave one last kick.

"How's it feel? Huh? To be so fucking pathetic to not even be able to fight back?" Meinu laughed. (Name) didn't answer. In fact, instead of answering, (Name) used up all of her strength and quickly picked up her hand and aimed at Meinu's head. A huge explosion came from her hand, almost breaking her arm from the force.

The bully screeched and held her now bleeding and burnt head. "Y-y-you monster!" Meinu limped over towards (Name) and was just about to stab her.

"Now what seems to be the problem?" A deep male voice came from the entrance of the alleyway. Both girls looked over and saw the no. 1 hero, All Might, standing there in all his glory.

"S-she tried to explode me!" Meinu screamed.

"Sorry, young civilian! But that was a rhetorical question!" The buff man pointed towards (Name). "You beat up that girl and the reason why she blasted you was for self-defense!" Jeez kid, she really did a number on you. Toshi thought to himself.