10十

"Is it just me, or did you all get recognized by random people on the streets?" Denki frowned.

"No, it happened to me too." Sero sighed.

"Yeah, creepy if you ask me." Kyoka held her head in her hands.

"Riiight?!" Mina groaned.

"Shouldn't this kind of be a good thing?" Tokoyami questioned, his classmates were usually okay with attention.

"Oui, but the public couldn't get enough of moi!" Aoyama posed, although also distressed.

"What about you two?" Kiri asked the siblings.

"Hell yeah. It was fucking annoying." Katsuki clicked his tongue.

"I-I did too. Th-There was this one g-guy who d-didn't leave me alone." (Name) looked to the side uncomfortably.

"Are you okay?" Momo heard what (Name) had said and quickly rushed to her side.

"Yeah, he didn't d-do anything." (Name) attempted to soothe her now worried friends.

"Welcome back class." Aizawa greeted as he walked into the classroom, bandages completely off. Of course, the students were relieved.

"We have some things that need to get done today, so homeroom will be spent with Hero Informatics."

A test. . . The class groaned.

"Hey, I never said it was a test. What you're all going to be doing is choosing your code names. Your hero names, basically." The class erupted with short cheers. "Before that, we need to get on to the Pro Hero draft picks, your choices for the internships."

The sleepy man wrote down their drafts on the board.

"What?! Four-thousand one hundred twenty three(4,123)?!" Denki screeched.

"And that was just Todoroki's alone. . ." Kyoka groaned.

"Yeah, but Bakugo got like three thousand five hundred fifty three(3,553)!" Kirishima exclaimed.

"Huh, even though Bakugo won, Todoroki still has more." Kyoka spoke back up with everyone nodding in agreement.

(Name) turned around to look at Shoto and smiled, not a sadistic one that he seemed to be slightly afraid of, but a more of a 'good job' smile.

However, he didn't seem really excited.

I guess he's trying to be humble. (Name) chuckled to herself.

"Bakugo probably didn't get as many 'cause of his attitude." Sero looked away from the deathly glare.

"That just means they're too weak and missing an opportunity of a life time." Katsuki boasted with a growl.

"(Name)," Aizawa called the girl up, "please pass these out for me."

She gladly passed out the papers, well, to the people that had offers.

"These are for you to look over so you can find out where you want to go." Aizawa clarified.

(Name) had to stand in front of Shoto for quite sometime due to his large amount of offers. He watched as she began to grumble from how she almost got paper cuts. However, (Name) took half of the stack she had left and put it on Shoto's desk and put the rest of the stack on Katsuki's desk.

She took this opportunity to look at her offers.

"Hey~! Let me see who you got!" Kirishima's bouncy voice came from the side.

(Name) gave a crooked smile and showed her paper to the red head. Although, he didn't really get a chance to see due to Midnight busting in suddenly.