7セブン

(Name) drew circles on her desk in boredom.

"Excuse me," (Name) looked up and saw Todoroki,"I just wanted to say sorry for any harm I may have caused the other day." He bowed his head.

"O-oh. N-no, I-It's fine. Thank you f-for g-going out of y-your way to a-apologize though." (Name) smiled and dismissed the boy.

"Ooo~ (Name) is gonna get a boyfriend~" Kirishima taunted.

"W-What?!" (Name) accidentally let out an explosion.

"Relax! I'm joking!" The hardening boy laughed.

The yellow caterpillar that class 1-A called a teacher had announced that they were gonna be electing people to be the class representative. Of course, he was very vague and so everyone tried to elect themselves to which Iida shut them down by telling everyone to vote for someone else. In the end, Izuku and Momo won the spots. (Name) voted for Iida though, even though he could be annoying with how much he follows rules, he still had amazing leadership skills and she respected that.

Cut to lunch, (Name) sat with the Bakusquad, they called themselves that. (Name) sat in-between Katsuki and Kirishima while quietly eating.

"Mosquitoes can totally get aids." Denki stood by his point.

"Are we seriously having this conversation? Like, in front of my salad?" Sero questioned.

"For the last time, THEY. CAN'T. GET. AIDS." Mina yelled, catching the attention of the cafeteria. "Whoops. . .sorry!"

"How did we get to this topic?" Kirishima sighed and (Name) laughed.

"No-really! It's something that scientists can't answer!" Denki made a "mind blown" gesture with his hands.

Sero then had to keep Mina in her seat because she was ready to just kill the lighting boy.

A loud siren blasted everyone's ears.

"Someone's infiltrated U.A's barriers!"
"Mirio! What did I tell you about scaring the students?!"
"Sorry. . ."

It was too late; the students were panicked and rushed out of the lunch room. (Name) got up and went to see what they meant but ended up getting swept up into the traffic jam. She panicked and tried to push her way out but her attempts only made it worse. She ended up being pushed up against the window. Can't. . .breathe!

(Name) felt herself be lifted into the air. She looked down and saw Koda's bashful face frantically looking around.

"EVERYONE!" The students ceased the chaos for a second. "IT'S JUST THE PRESS! I ASK FOR YOU TO ALL ACT LIKE THE EXAMPLE U.A. STUDENTS THAT YOU ARE." Iida called to the entire hallway.

"Well, why didn't they just say that? Those silly geese." A voice called out from the crowd.

Everyone began to go back to their designated places and Koda put (Name) down.

"T-T-Thank you so much! Y-you're an angel!" (Name) stood on her tippy toes and patted Koda's head making him flustered. He just smiled a crooked smile and bent his head. The two made their way back to the classroom.

Once the both of them opened the door, Mina squealed. Turns out they were the last ones to enter the classroom.

"Oh thank god! I thought two of the three cinnamon rolls in our class were dead!" Mina screeched.

Everyone sat down in their seats but Izuku shot up his hand.

"Yes Midoryia?" Aizawa looked at the green haired boy.