9 九

(Name) winced as Katsuki flicked her forehead.

"Why." She looked at him in all seriousness.

"Next time you bring a turtle home, it'll be my whole fist." The boy scowled.

"But he didn't want me to leave!" (Name) whined.

Katsuki's head snapped his head towards his persistent sister and growled, "That didn't give you a right to take him from the zoo, idiot!"

"I-. . .yeah, you're right." (Name) didn't want to admit that she had stole a turtle from the zoo without getting caught. Luckily, Katsuki was able to sneak back in at midnight and return it. It was a baby and was able to hide inside her shirt pocket.

He rolled his eyes and tch'ed before ruffling her hair. "I won't lie, it was a funny stunt." He snickered and walked out of the living room.

Normally, Katsuki would be able to just brush it off and say that (Name) could keep it but he knew their parents would have a freak out of they knew it was from the zoo.

Katsuki peeked back around the corner and with a wave of his hand, (Name) got up and followed him. He walked into his room and (Name) gladly followed and played with some of his action figures.

"So," the ash blonde began,"you don't stutter so much around our classmates anymore?"

"Well, I'm getting a lot more comfortable around them!" (Name) grinned. Katsuki gave a half smile before sighing.

"You got real comfortable with Kirishima." He said in an accusing tone.

"Bitch, so did you?" (Name) snapped back.

"What'd you say to me, pipsqueak?" Katsuki towered over (Name).

"That it's okay to be. . .prideful." (Name) smirked. She knew about her brother's prideful attitude but if she didn't tease him about a different prideful attitude, how would she match up to him?

Katsuki's hand grasped the top of (Name)'s head and picked her up like that. "Don't make me crush your head here and now, (Name)." He dropped her before he went in his closet and threw (Name) a pair of pants and a shirt that was identical to his outfit. She looked back up at him with a confused look as of saying to explain.

"We're going to the mall. I need some fresh fucking air."

"(Name), god, we're not window-shopping. If you want to buy something, ask!" Katsuki growled as (Name) looked at all the manga in the store.

"Y-Yeah but-" She turned around to tell him that he didn't have to but his glare shut her up. She did smile, though, before walking towards the more NSFW part of the store. It wasn't on purpose but (Name) loved to explore the entirety of stores.

"Little shit, I swear to the old hag, if you do not buy anything I will beat the shit out of you. Then you'll just be little." Katsuki's patience began to grow thin. Out of the corner of his eye though, he could've swore he saw the same purple bastard in his class.

"Everything here is kind of expensive, let's just go to Game Stop." (Name) smiled sheepishly before beginning to head for the exit of the store.

"Bakugo?" A voice with a slight lisp asked. Both siblings turned around and saw Mineta.

"M-Mineta?" (Name) stood, a little shocked before bending down to his height and smiling at him. "W-What's up? W-What're you doing here?" The girl admitted to being happy to seeing her classmate without actually expecting.

"I was just shopping for. . .things?" Mineta hid the hentai books behind his back.

"Yeah, but this is the porn section." (Name) stated, Katsuki snickering behind her.