11 十一

(hey guys;-;, soooooo merry christmas eve! have this chapter that's been done since feb 22 :D i didn't like it so i didn't post it and i've held off for far too long. the end is just a little disclaimer to speak out but i'm so sorry i don't like this chap but i can't disappoint y'all any longer—)

"Boy, am I glad to be back!" Denki stretched and sat on his desk with a lazy smile.

"How'd your internship go, bro?" Kirishima questioned.

"Eh, wasn't really eventful. I guess I got to use my quirk but we just kept running!" The lightning boy whined while crossing his arms.

"I can relate," Kyoka sighed, "that's almost all me and Death Arms did. Besides bench pressing, that is." The poor girl rubbed her sore back.

The Bakugo siblings walked into the room casually with Katsuki grumbling and (Name) pulling up his pants from behind.

"Bakubros! How were your internships?" Kirishima perked up at more of his manly classmates coming back. Specifically his favorite ones.

"Mine was amazing!" (Name) exclaimed with stars in her eyes.

"What about yours, Bakugo? I don't know if your hair enjoyed it!" Denki snorted before full on laughing. In fact, this also caught everyone's attention and made them laugh as well.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DUMB EXTRAS!" Katsuki's explosions began to come towards his laughing classmates, his intentions to blow them into oblivion.

"BAKUGO! PLEASE CALM YOURSELF!" Iida blocked the ash blond from demolishing his classmates.

"Wait!" (Name) tugged on Katsuki's arm before stepping in front of him and hitting Iida's head.

"AND WHO SAID TO PUT YOURSELF IN DANGER?!" (Name) grabbed Iida's ear and yanked it towards her. "Where's Izuku and Shoto? I know they were involved too!"

God, they did not want to face the wrath of this girl.

"Welcome back." Aizawa tiredly greeted. "I hope everyone's internships went well." He looked around the classroom.

"While I would just love to give you all a break," he stated sarcastically, earning and groan from everybody, "we're getting right back to work."

"All Might will be with you for your Hero Basics class today." Aizawa informed before leaving the class.

"I AM HERE!" The rambunctious buff man entered the classroom of 1-A. "If you'd all follow me to Field Gamma, I'd greatly appreciate it!" All Might commanded politely, and adorably, while basically playing follow the leader.

(Name) stood by Kirishima and Shoto who were in some sort of conversation about how beef should be cooked. Kirishima taking a more roaring stand while Shoto was calm but still asserted his point.

"Ah. (Name)," Shoto looked to Kirishima's side, "you're grenades aren't green anymore."

(Name) flinched before smiling with pride, Kuma and Orca being brought into her head. "O-Oh, you noticed! The people at my internship helped me do a few things to my hero costume. They also built me a small chili pocket so if I wanted to sweat like crazy, it'd let me." (Name) pulled out a ghost pepper from her accessory belt.

Kirishima put his hands in front of him in a defensive stance. "Keep that thing away from me!" He shrieked lightly.

"Th-This isn't even the spiciest pepper!" (Name) punched him lightly with a smile.

Shoto stared at the ghost pepper but snapped out of it when (Name) offered one to him, politely refusing.

Katsuki then plucked the pepper from her fingers and ate it without hesitation. He didn't even have a reaction. "Pussies." He mumbled before walking off to wherever he came from.