Chapter 2

I woke up to the noise of music, and someone walking around.

    One of the ear buds fell out of my ear when I was asleep, I think. So that’s how I’m able to hear someone… obviously.

    I jolted up, and pulled the ear bud out of my other ear.

    Glancing around a bit, I listened to my surroundings.

    I got up to my feet and walked around as quietly as possible. The person’s footsteps seemed to multiply as I went throughout the building, in search of the burglar.

    To the right, there appears to be a person there. And if you go straight and then turn left after passing the third door, there is another person there. Be careful, the voice told me.

    I used my instincts when the first person came out of the room in front of me.

    I jumped up and covered their mouth before tripping them, but making sure they wouldn’t make much noise due to the fall. Quickly, I held my hands in a position to break the person’s neck.

    “Who are you and why are you here.” I demanded quietly. “And don’t scream, you’ll only make it worse.”

    The man tried to use sign language, which I didn’t understand. He appeared to be mute or something. So I spared him.. a little.

    “You stay right where you are.” I said, getting up a little and reaching for a rope with one hand.

    Tying up his hands wasn’t a problem since he cooperated with me.

    After that happened, I got up silently and walked down to wherever the voice guided me to.

    This door here.

    I listened to the voice, and slowly went to the left to see a man with a gun, who, luckily, had his back turned to the door.

    Creeping up to the man wasn’t a problem. Especially since I wasn’t wearing shoes.

    I pulled the gun from his hands quickly and aimed it at him.

    He turned around quickly, surprised to see such a young child with a gun in his hands.

    “If you don’t wanna die, step away from me.” I growled, still pointing the barrel of the gun towards him.

    The man didn’t hesitate to step back a few feet, but he was smirking. That was a suspicious type thing, especially if he would die if he didn’t cooperate like his buddy.

    “Now, go out the door and stop when I say.” I said, motioning him with the gun. When he didn’t move, I made sure the gun was loaded by cocking it back.

    “Now.” I demanded, sternly.

    He went outside the room and continued to walk. We ended up in the room his buddy was in.

    “Stop.” I called to him. “Tell me your names. Now.” I added, sternly.

    “I am Wilford Warfstache..” The man said with a slight lisp. To be honest, he sounded drunk.

    The other one did seem to be mute, for he did sign language again and I didn’t understand it.

    “Let me give him a paper and pen.” The so-called ‘Wilford Warfstache’ said calmly.

    “Fine.” I replied, untying the other man’s hands.

    He quickly stumbled to his feet and looked at Wilford.