Chapter 8

//???’s POV//

Look at them… sleeping peacefully. Thinking that I left. I thought to myself.

Right now, I was hiding behind a tree.

Who am I?

The name’s Antisepticeye. But I like ‘Anti’ better.

Anyways, I watched as everyone else lay there, sleeping. Was I gonna let them sleep? Probably not.

Yandere started moving around a little before popping up. He looked around before noticing me.

Shit... I thought.

“Senpai..?” I hear Yan say.

Yeah that’s right. I’m his freakin’ Senpai. Why me? I don’t fucking know…

Anyways, Yandere started to get up and look around more frantically, obviously having heard my thoughts.

I’m honestly surprised that Chase didn’t wake up to beat my ass for all those bad times in the past by now.

Now, Yan was looking directly at me.

Shhhhit.

“Senpai! Yay! Guys, wake up! I found Senpai!!” Yandere started yelling at the others.

The little boy with purple hair woke up first. He looked around before spotting me and grabbing something out of Angus’ bag.

A gun.

I darted from one tree to another after realizing that the kid had really good aim.

//Isaac’s POV//

I kept trying to shoot at the person behind the trees until Yan jumped at me and made me fall over.

“How DARE you shoot at MY senpai!” Yan practically screamed, holding a knife in one of his hands.

All the other guys were awake and looking at the scene before them.

Jameson rushed over to me before Yandere swung the knife at my face. Luckily, the mute stopped Yan’s arm and pulled it backwards to avoid my face being cut to shreds.

The guy from the trees teleported in front of Yan with raised hands.

“Senpai!!” Yandere yelled before hugging the guy tightly, earning an annoyed expression.

Chase walked up to the guy and punched him in the back of the head while Yan was still hugging him, luckly, the anime-like character didn’t seem to notice.

“I̶ ̵s̴a̴w̷ ̷t̵h̵a̶t̷ ̸o̷n̶e̴ ̷c̶o̶m̵i̸n̸g̷.̴.̶.̷” The man being hugged said.

“Why the fuck are you here right now, Anti? Huh?” Chase asked, clearly mad at him for some reason. And a reason that I didn’t know as well.

“J̴u̸s̴t̷ ̸w̸a̷s̸ ̷p̶a̴s̷s̸i̷n̸g̵ ̶b̶y̵ ̵i̸s̸ ̵a̴l̸l̶.” The so-called Anti replied with a sly grin.

“Whatever, dude.” Chase sighed, walking away towards Bing.

“My detectors are showing that a green asshole had appeared on the map.” Google said, pulling up a hologram of a map, with Anti’s face invading the screen.

“O̵h̶ ̵f̵uck y̵o̸u̴,̴ ̴G̸o̵o̸g̴l̶e̸.̵” Anti replied, pushing Yandere away from him.

“Showing results for ‘Fuck you, Google’.” The android said with a different screen popping up.

Before I could even think about looking at the screen, someone shielded my eyes.

“There are children here, Anti.” I heard a female voice say from behind.

“Waiiit…” I heard the familiar slur say. “Is that..? No it can’t be… Celine?”

“What the fuck? No. It’s me, Luna.” The same female voice said.

“Who’s Luna?” I asked, being the normal curious seven year old boy.

She uncovered my eyes and I turned around.

She was a middle aged women, from what I could tell anyways, had a bit of a swoosh of caramel coloured hair in front of her face and the main base of her hair was poofy and was a coffee brown, she was also wearing a black hoodie that had the… rainbow in front of it and a pair of navy blue sweatpants with black combat style boots.

“The name’s Luna. Yours?” She said.

“I’m Isaac… You know all those idiots?” I asked quietly.

“Yeah.. but they aren’t idiots… well.. Thats a lie actually. Some of them are. *Cough cough* Wilford *Cough Cough*” Luna practically informed.

“Heyyy… that’s not very nice.” Wilford said, frowning.

“Shut it.” Me and Luna both said.

I heard Angus from behind say something that I couldn’t quite understand due to the fact that he was whispering. I turned around to see him and Chase whispering to each other until they noticed me.

I, crossing my arms, and being the curious seven year old again, walked over to the men.

“What did you say?” I asked in the cutest voice I could possibly make.

Chase seemed to tense up a little bit. Angus’ mouth shut quickly.

“We, uh, were just talking..” Chase said.

“About what?” I asked, raising an eyebrow.

“About how Luna would make a great mom for ya since ya think the same way…” Angus admitted, earning a slap from Chase.

Luna obviously heard them because she immediately came over to us and eyed Angus and Chase.

“Well if it ever comes to that… It’s his choice.” Luna explained before walking away.

I stood there, kind of panicking.

I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DOOOO!

Just calm down. I’m sure she was kidding.

SHE LOOKED VERY SERIOUS.

“Jeez, Isaac, you yell way too much in your own head. My god.” Wilford said, holding his hands over his ears.

Luna giggled.

“What?” Luna asked, still laughing a bit at Wilford, having not heard my thoughts.. hopefully.

“I-it’s nothing..” I stuttered.

“You sure about that?” Luna questioned with a smirk.

Crap..

They aren’t the only ones that can read minds, bud. I heard Luna say, but it wasn’t out loud.

...Okay. Note taken.

I walked away from Luna and hid behind Jameson.

Sure, it was childish. But I am a child. And a child with guns as well. So shush your face.

“Okay,” Luna said suddenly, standing in the center of everyone, “we are going to start heading East again.”

Jameson looked down at me and tilted his head a little.

“It’s nothing..” I muttered to the mute.

After a few seconds, Jameson shrugged and looked over at Luna. And pretty much after that, we were doing as Luna said. Heading East again.

//AN//
Ayyyy sorry i haven't been updating recently, I have had a lot of writers blocks on all my other books. This one is easier to update as long as I remember to copy and paste it from the google doc it's on XD so yeah. Be expecting updates from my others books here soon. K?