Chapter 5

“Hey Isaac. What do ya’ say we stop at the Grand Canyon?” Wilford said out of nowhere.

    “No, we can’t do that. But only because we gotta keep going. And why are you asking me this now? It’s nearly eight at night... I think.” I replied.

    Now I was starting to wonder why he would even ask me this.

    “Well, the reason I asked is because it’s only a few miles away.” The mad man said with a smirk.

    “We can stop by, but we have to keep moving. Wait, will it throw us off track?” I asked.

    “That depends on which way we decide to go. We’d have to go and see this part in order to keep on track.” Wilford said, showing me a small part of the map which was the Grand Canyon.

    “Right, okay. We can do that, I guess.” I replied, after taking a second to plan a route.

    “Yay!” Wilford cheered.

    You know, Wilford can act like a child if he really wants to. Just like now. He was shaking Jameson wildly and jumping up and down.

    “Jameson asked Wilford to stop shaking him!” Jameson said suddenly. I was shocked. Sure, he told me he had an announcer’s voice and that he only uses it sometimes, but I didn’t know that it would be so loud.

    Wilford stopped jumping and took a quick step back, clearly from fright.

    “Jamie! You scared me!” Wilford nearly screamed.

    “Jameson didn’t like how Wilford was shaking him frantically! So he had to do something! And the only thing he could do was ask Wilford to stop!” Jameson said, once again talking in the third person.

    “Can we just stop arguing!?” I yelled.

    Jameson nodded, and Wilford looked over.

    “But he scared me!” Wilford whined.

    “Yeah, so?!” I replied. “He scared you, yeah, okay. But we can’t just start arguing! In fact, we need to keep moving.”

I started to walk in the direction we were once going.

    Wilford sped up, with Jameson at his heels.

    “The Grand Canyon is that way.” Wilford said, pointing in a direction while leading me and Jameson.

    There are snipers. The voice beamed suddenly.

    “Snipers?” Wilford said, stopping dead in his tracks. “Jameson, get me aaaaan AK47.”

    Jameson’s eyes widened as he understood that the mad man was being serious.

    There was a small blue light coming from Jameson’s hands as a gun formed in his hands.  Wilford quickly took it from him and aimed it at random.

    “Alright, fuckers! Come out, come out, wherever you are!” Wilford said, turning rather quickly with the gun.

    Suddenly, there was a pain in my left shoulder. I fell to the floor holding the wound.

    Jameson rushed over to my side and formed bandages into his hand, quickly trying to cover up the place where I’d been shot.

    Wilford, however, was shooting at our surroundings, killing every person with a sniper or any gun.

    Their gone. Tell Mr. Mad-Man over there that the coast i- nevermind… He stopped.

    Wilford rushed over and started helping to rap up the wound.